O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Sweet......chip-o-rama comin' on. You can stuff that thingy with your mini like there's no tommorrow!!!!!

Wow Brendon! You can pintle that to my truck any day. Please post updates, that's exactly the chipper I'd like to purchase.

TS

Justin- you're gonna love that plow.

I used to run a Boss V plow and compared to a straight blade they kick ass!

I cant tell you how much plowing snow sucks though.... but hey you are in Canada, you already know this.

Brendon, are those the Omega biners? I bought a few of those and didn't really like them much. They just weren't very smooth, the gate has sharp edges and snags ropes, and the spring broke in one of them so the gate flops open unless it's locked.

I have a dozen of these and love them. Keyed gate that opens wide, smooth action, just a very functional design.
http://www.patrollersupply.com/equipment/item_487.asp
image_487.jpg

Looking good Squisher, looking forward to seeing the pics of them fired up on the job! :)

Most of my work seems pretty boring compared to alot of the shots on here, but I am trying to make an effort to get some pics anyways.:) I can hardly wait to do some cutting with the 361 and see if it's as smooth as everyone says. Might have to sacrifice a round or two out of the woodpile tonight yet.

Brendon, are those the Omega biners? I bought a few of those and didn't really like them much. They just weren't very smooth, the gate has sharp edges and snags ropes, and the spring broke in one of them so the gate flops open unless it's locked.

I have a dozen of these and love them. Keyed gate that opens wide, smooth action, just a very functional design.
http://www.patrollersupply.com/equipment/item_487.asp
image_487.jpg

Thanks,

They are the Omega ones, picked them up on Ebay for $14 a peice, thought it was a decent price. I will check out the ones you posted if these fail on me, thanks for the input. :thumbup:

New old saw!:thumbup:
Well, it's old to me, and cleaner than it looks in the pics.
Cost me 150.00$ in case anybody was wondering. :D Typical story, dude bought it new in 2001 to cut 7 trees on his property and it's sat on a shelf since.

I thought a farm boss was bigger than that, like a 36 or 44 or something.

Or is that bar off of a farm boss?

The husky farmboss/rancher is the 55, I beleive.

Great Score, None the less. Nice Jonny

Thanks,

They are the Omega ones, picked them up on Ebay for $14 a peice, thought it was a decent price. I will check out the ones you posted if these fail on me, thanks for the input. :thumbup:

I've used those for going on 4 years, none have failed me while using them anywhere near "properly". I did bend one, but it wasn't a supprise.

I never had one fail on me either, that wasn't my point. I said that they were a PITA to use when compared to the better design of the Kong.

By fail I should of specified that I meant non gave me any problems, such as locking up, springs breaking ect, didn't mean to mean they bent or broke.

Carl

Back