The Tree House loves TreeStuff!

Boxer 532dx all-encompassing thread

SeanKroll

Treehouser
Several of us have this machine.

I need new mid-wheels, as ‘someone‘ fell behind on maintenance, and amongst everything else didn’t check the bearing condition/ presence, and chewed up the mid-wheels.
aftermarket????

i wonder about my tracks. I have about 425 hours. What kinda hours have you all gotten out of OEM tracks?
Aftermarket?

The crazy thing is that my hydraulic supply hose keeps collapsing, even though it shouldn’t. 3 hoses so far, all collapsing at the bend. Nobody knows why. No obstruction in the tank. Should be no way to collapse it between reservoir and pump.

T Collins

Aloha Arborist
Heat? I work on hydraulics often and heat is a major culprit in supply component failure. Just a thought.

SeanKroll

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Switching the extensions to this order made a difference. Just enough slop to turn the 1 5/8" tensioner bolt at a funny angle.

A 4x on the track supports it well.

Light speed compared to the factory supplied wrench. My neighbor's told were just barely doing it.

Finished rebuilding the rollers!! IMG_20200914_102420031.jpg

treesmith

Banned
The crazy thing is that my hydraulic supply hose keeps collapsing, even though it shouldn’t. 3 hoses so far, all collapsing at the bend. Nobody knows why. No obstruction in the tank. Should be no way to collapse it between reservoir and pump.
Would inserting a coil spring help alleviate the collapse? My hose shows signs of collapse, but has never fully done so.

Brendon and I were texting a while back regarding his Ditch Witch. He said something to the effect of the Boxer being built in a basement, while the DW was built by professionals.

SeanKroll

Treehouser
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll get a picture.

I'm shopping for replacement tracks.
What brands should I look to, or away from?

The Tree House Loves TreeStuff!