The multi-purpose Boxer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That safe weighs 875#. It would have been near impossible to get in that door without the Boxer. To have backed a pickup to that door would have required that fig tree to have been cut down, and even then, would have been challenging, given the layout of the yard. The Boxer handled it like a champ. A store in a nearby town was running their annual safe sale, where they typically sell hundreds of safes (one-day sale). I told my son-in-law I should have had them hand out cards advertising assistance with getting safes into houses.....

Nice safe! If you run out of room for your cash I'll be happy to take some off your hands, you know, friendly like!

Nice safe! If you run out of room for your cash I'll be happy to take some off your hands, you know, friendly like!

Ha! I wish! That one belongs to my son-in-law. My other son-in-law got one last year after we rebuilt their house. We used the Boxer to set his inside as well. I suppose I had some influence on both of them, as I encouraged them both to get safes. I think everyone should have one!

I suppose you encourage them to purchase guns too. If so you and I should be friends!!!

I suppose you encourage them to purchase guns too. If so you and I should be friends!!!

Haha. I suppose I am guilty of encouraging them a bit...though they need little pressure....

My oldest daughter and her husband lost everything they owned in a house fire last year. He (and I) wished greatly that his guns (and other valuables) had been in a safe.

Back