O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

That dog is nothing against a NY Strip steak and a lobster tail. While he's dining on the feast, I am grabbing all the STIHL chainsaws.

Oh, frig! Why would I want a STIHL?

Is there anything at your house worth anything???:lol:

Sweet! Ha he's got that look he means business boy, bow down or get eaten. Gunther does not play well with others!:evil:

That dog is nothing against a NY Strip steak and a lobster tail. While he's dining on the feast, I am grabbing all the STIHL chainsaws.

Oh, frig! Why would I want a STIHL?

Is there anything at your house worth anything???:lol:

You obviously have not seen this beast eat, total pack mentality, survival of the fittest he'll swallow a steak whole just to make sure are other dog doesn't get a bite then throw it up later and chew it back down. Pure dog. My boys get a steak of their own every christmas, not a regular type thing for them.

Oh yah I do have one echo tophandle you might be interested in, it'd fit in well with your Jonsereds :P .

Noticed this yesterday on my Buckingham Traverse bridge. The bridge is made out of Nybuck, and it is one piece folded over on the top. I don't see any broken stitches, so I'm guessing it's just some kind of adhesive that keeps it folded. I'm a little concerned, so I'll email the pic to Wesspur and see what they think. This was brand new in June 06. :(

Well it's only 4 bucks to ship a throwball to zip code on the mainland, but his shipping for one throwball to Hawaii is $24.:roll:

Never mind, I guess...

Noticed this yesterday on my Buckingham Traverse bridge. The bridge is made out of Nybuck, and it is one piece folded over on the top. I don't see any broken stitches, so I'm guessing it's just some kind of adhesive that keeps it folded. I'm a little concerned, so I'll email the pic to Wesspur and see what they think. This was brand new in June 06. :(
I have sliding D's on mine and its done it to, ill get a pic next week

It decided to rain today & I needed a new bar & air filter for my MS 200T so I stopped down at the dealer. Some how, I walked out with another MS 200T. :D

I'll have a pic up later, having problems with the camera.

It decided to rain today & I needed a new bar & air filter for my MS 200T so I stopped down at the dealer. Some how, I walked out with another MS 200T. :D

I'll have a pic up later, having problems with the camera.

Damm

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
after replacing my CPU with a flashy new unit yesterday I talked myself in to finally getting an LCD monitor. 19" samsung, too sweet.

tally so far: cordless mouse & keyboard, new CPU housing and power supply, new motherboard, new chip, new 80gig hard drive, 2 gigs RAM, 2 - 2 gig flash USB drives and first official copy of windows in a long long time.
Re-used the DVD burner, CD ROM, USB hub, router, ADSL modem, firewire card, webcam and 3.5 inch drive.

the best part is the monitor, after craning my 19" CRT monitor off the table, I have deskspace!!! now I just have to sell my old monitor to get some funds back.

:D

I have two 19" BenQ's I got on black friday last year & love them. I build all my own computers though.

I know I posted it in the cell phone thread, but I picked up these today, OCFGD (F=fine) at it's best:

IMG_8375.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
mental note: do not break in to Carl's house. Do not visit Carl unannounced. Do not anger Carl. Do not threaten Carl.

mental note: do not break in to Carl's house. Do not visit Carl unannounced. Do not anger Carl. Do not threaten Carl.

Ah frig Carl he's way outta range anyways :P .

:O

Nice guns man, I am more than a little jealous of your ability to have use and carry firearms such as those.

I had to run down to my dealer again today. My other MS 200T the chain brake handle broke. So its getting replaced. I couldn't walk out of the store with nothing so I got a, Wall 5x8" x 8' sling & a Samson 3/4" x 12' sling. :D

Now all I need are some new ropes & maybe a few more saws. lol

My stupid camera is still not working. :X

BTW I've been wondering what does, O.C.G.D actually mean??

Back