O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

marc. id be very careful if you are planning on using that config with the hitch climber......the bowline will release the v.t, you should only use a spliced in with the hitch climber. out pete had that problem

No shit, nearly came out of the tree with the knot catching the top of the v.t. Very scary moment

I see that LogRite has a new logo on their labels. Nice looking peavey! I bought a cant hook from them about 3 years ago and it's the best one I've ever used.
:thumbup:

Oh, I found then through the Forestry Forum. Good folks up there. 8)

cool so a good hook or pick with that thing and ya can lift firewood up and toss 'er around with it? Is that the idea?

Got a 359 last week and a 044 this week, I'll post some pics up soon.

All I need now is a new porta-wrap & a second MS 200T.

Those rope pullers are a darn good tool. I recall, about twenty years ago, we used four of them to pull the stub of a tree I had limbed and topped out. Two of the pullers had block purchases. It was very steep ground and my friend Wes Burns and I cranked on two pullers each. A whole lot of clicking could be heard up on that mountain. Ever so slowly that stub of a tree raised till it finally came over and thump on the hillside. 33 inches at 56 feet, while it wasn't so big really it did lean nearly 10 feet from plumb right over a house directly below it. Which made it memorable for me.

The old Masdam rope puller. They been around for a long time.

Congrats! What is that a 12"? What size engine? What made you go with the Woodsman? Again congrats!

Thanks guys.

They rate is as a 12", but I wouldn't want to throw that in it all day. Engine is a 84 HP John Deere.

I went with woodsman because of the simplicity, price, weight, and all the happy reports from other owners.

Sweet Brendon congratulations! That is a sharp looking chipper. We'll expect a product evaluation report before to long ;) . Nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:big-freeze: cool, now get the shuddering and jarring absorptive gloves and mouthguard! :D

Nice chipper, looks great in white.

Your gonna fill your chip dump in a nanosecond now.

Back