How'd it go today?

I was pretending to be a Viking in battle, when I mowed into a pile of my huge Black Labrador's poo. Sprayed poo all up the side of my neck. One fleck of poo literally landed on the tip of my nose. Almost in tears, I threw down the machine--it's still in the front yard--and stripped down to my skivvies on the porch.

Awesome, Jed!

Truly sorry for your troubles, but they make a great story (or equation)! :lol:

3f40421d3fcda54a23f063a6cdb59f8f.jpg

+

stock-illustration-11852700-hits-the-fan.jpg~c200

=

3337766200_rotflmao_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Stepping in cat poo, climb 30' ladder. Coming down gets worse each rung. :barf::barf:

I've been fine on the ground, and then gone up the ladder to work on the roof, and not discovered that I stepped in raccoon poo till I descended. Yup, what was only on boots is now on hands. :barf:

Jeff: Thanks for the pictogram.

Another eight hours visiting my Sister. Very bad morning, but a better afternoon...time to mow lawn now.

Animals will loose control of their bowels and bladder sometimes when castrated, or tagged, or vaccinated, or doctored, or dang near anything.

They dont take very long to recover Cory. In fact, a knife cut animal will often recover faster than a banded animal. Depending on the age of the animal, a shot of Banamine and Tetanus is often warranted with a band. A local antiseptic like iodine is usually all that is needed with a knife cut.

Plus, you can eat knife cut nuts, cant with a band.

I placed the wife under house arrest today. The doctor thought that the pre term labor symptoms were caused by working too hard. So far she is quite rested.

I have 11 ambulance runs under my belt now. Went on another run this afternoon. One more and I am eligible to be voted off probation.

Perhaps one of the few meat delicacies that can be had without the donor's demise.

Seriously? My neighbour brought over to my shop some wild boar nuts from a hunting expedition. I cooked them up on the wood stove, took a taste and immediately tossed them inside the stove. Horrible, I figured I must have been the brunt of someone's joke.

I watched my uncle, Hamp, and my cousin, Noah, castrate hogs when I was about 9 or 10...quite an experience. Noah (same age as me) would grab a shoat by the hind legs and it would try to run with him holding the legs. Uncle Hamp would grab the sack (I think between his 2nd and 3rd fingers and use his hawk bill knife to slit the sack open...then grab the testes and cut the Vas Defrens...then he would throw the balls on the ground and the other hogs would eat them.

When Noah would grab the shoat it would squeal like crazy...and the other pigs would squeal too...way crazy noises and squealing. Then when the cuts were done and the piglet released it would get real quiet until Noah grabbed the next one.

Castrating hogs...helluva a thing to see...and hear.

Well known actor and ladies man, Errol Flynn, used to castrate sheep by pulling the scrotum with his teeth before cutting. I read it in his autobiography. I think it was a fairly common practice, probably the advantage was allowing one person to hold the animal and castrate it at the same time. After becoming famous, I think he gave up the practice.

Attachments

• ErrolFlynn.jpg
    ErrolFlynn.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 45
Home from hospital. Sister is on her way home shortly...doing much better so far today. Got all my instructions from the nurse on changing braces, wound coverings, etc. So now just "on call" here at home for a while.

I'm happy to see her doing so much better...yesterday morning was no fun for anyone.

Back