How'd it go today?

I'm in Schweiz for another long weekend.
Have to fly down on thursday and back on monday or the price will double.
My plane was delayed 4 hours because of a strike in France. Didn't get here till midnight and now I'm sitting in an easy chair, waiting for my lady to come home...............bored to tears.
Thank whatever for the internet and the House.

I got an email from someone who is managing a large project that I might be working on this summer. He wanted my email address. :|:

Oh, I catch your drift now, Dave. You're thinking that he can tell you it isn't happening by email, rather than courageously face to face or over the phone. I hope not. Maybe put his email address into your spam reject, then he won't be able to. Stress him out if that was his plan.

Been 5 days of dead, dying, decayed and dangerous trees from start to finish. I don't think I climbed anything under 90 ft. I worked for 4 different companies and they all had real sketchy trees lined up. I am glad to see the arse end of this week.

Well not really stig, or at least, my day-rate is the same whatever. In a way its a good thing....because without all those shit jobs I might not have had any work last week. When I start working for a company my goal is make their saddle's redundant right away. Get them fat, lazy and out of the mindset of doing the big or sketchy trees for themselves. They just assume Im a really fast worker and all around good guy....but dont notice the rot setting in :)

Yesterday, I made my first climb at 100', deadwooding some 110' oaks.:hello1:
Those that tall aren't common here, or at least I didn't had access to them before.

Oh I got bad news .Dar didn't make it .Her lungs were so bad the only thing that would keep her alive would have been a trach and full time life support . I couldn't do that to her .She passed at around 11.30 AM this morining .Gone but never forgotten .I'll miss her .

One hell of a lady that only comes around every several life times .In 61 years she got 200 years of living in .I mourn not for her death but celebrate her life with a heavy heart .

Yesterday, I made my first climb at 100', deadwooding some 110' oaks.:hello1:
Those that tall aren't common here, or at least I didn't had access to them before.

Sometimes I believe its easier to deal with tall trees. So much more room to work if theres targets below. Some of the hardest work I find myself doing is battling medium sized trees that are snugged up tight to wires, buildings, etc.

Back