How'd it go today?

My Ex from AZ had back issues that eventually lead to the demise of the relationship. Well contributed to it anyway. Painful to watch a person wither away in pain. Then watch their addiction......... Anyway. Kinda lived through some stuff being around her and hate to see anyone have to go through the pain and stuff. You're too young for all that.

I'm not sure about the "young" thing", but I've been fighting pain for the last 20 years. What I've dealt with during that is NOTHING compared to this! I wish I had a clue what I've screwed up Stephan! I've had days in the past it was all I could do to roll out of bed and crawl to the bathroom, no joke!
As it is now, I wake up every am and want to puke in pain!
I lie on my sides and it hurts the muscles. I lie flat and it hurts my spine. I really hate to sound like a little bitch, but I assure you, this is sucking the life out of me a day at a time. Slow and painfully!

I've just about taken in all te coffe I can sand so it's time to get moving .Today I don my bricklayers hat once again and tuckpoint it about 90 or so bricks on the outside .With a little luck I should be done about noon . I'm fairly decent at it but not real fast .About like tree work ,I most likely would starve to death if I did it for a living ,too slow .

Haven't got outta bed yet.

Loaded up yesterday morning for Richford NY, Broome Tiago MX track. Left at around 4 am. I drove 4 hours, unloaded, track was a mud hole. Waiting a bit while they groomed, went out, had fun. Blah blah. Loaded up around 6-7 pm, I drove another 4 hours home. Tired as hell.

I got some pics for the mx thread. Doug Henry was there with his custom bike as he is paralyzed from the waist down. He was still passing people out there. I stopped and met him, nice guy.

I had a ball, but I sure am tired.

You working through a rental agency ?
When I fist came up here, everyone told me there is basically a rental shortage up here. Basically further out of the valley. I found a really nice one on a bulletin board at one of the stores the first month I came here. Rental agency had nuttin. And the local paper only had a lot of dives.

Our rental agency has gotten better since then.

Had a great day at the KYTCC yesterday!!! I placed 8thlp;p overall, if you only look at the KY competitors. I placed 21st I believe when you included out of staters. I did extremely well in throwline, tying for second place overall with 2 other guys when out of staters are included. Would have placed first in the event if you take away the out of staters. And my biggest accomplishment was getting my foot lock done in under a minute!!!:D My time was around 54 seconds I think. Don't know the exact time yet.

I timed out of the Aerial Rescue and the Work Climb, but I made it through the majority of those two events, so I just have to work on my speed and technique a bit more to get them in the time limit. AR I just need 2 more seconds to finish it. But I learned a lot from these two events, and I'll definitely apply that new knowledge to future comps.

Had a great time meeting old friends and making some new ones. Look forward to coming back next year, if I can afford the trip from MA.

Congrats Adrian, good for you!
I lied down for sleep last night, the pain brought tears to me, it was agony to lie down! I tried the couch but no love there either. Not much sleep last night. I hope a new doc can bring new perspective to things. I'm sick of eating pain killers and getting less sleep than I did when I didn't sleep!
Made the wood run, it was OK. Dad kept trying to do things old school, I had to keep telling him not to work that hard, that's why I had the equipment. He's having a hard time understand what I can do with the mini, and what it can do. It surprises him each time he see's it run. Then he was freaking out thinking I was overloading the trailer, I wasn't, but old people!
My back gave out early, I wasn't sure I'd get much at all on the trailer. I think I got four rick (face cord), not a great run, but I didn't loose my butt on it either.
Glad I had someone else there for sure!

Good going Adrian. I went to church, had lunch with my parents, went shopping for a wireless router at Best Buy, took my son and his family to dinner and now I'm watching the Giants play the PHillies in the conference series.

This week is a school vacation here, so Richard has taken a couple of days off to be with his kids.
So I moved into a stand of medium ash in stead of the large beech we have been working in.
Those are too dangerous to fall when you are alone in the woods. Espedially with the leaves still on them. One cannot see what is up there.
Last friday Richard had just finished tanking his saw up and just as he set the canister of gas/oil aside a large hanger came down and smashed it.
So I'll stay in the smaller trees till he gets back.

Congrats Adrian, good for you!
I lied down for sleep last night, the pain brought tears to me, it was agony to lie down! I tried the couch but no love there either. Not much sleep last night. I hope a new doc can bring new perspective to things

Hey Andy have you ever been to see an Osteopath?

Yeah, a smushed Richard would be no good, glad it was just his supplies.

Found out today that while there are 3 credit reporting bureaus, there are hundreds of scoring methods around. I went to the bank today to refinance a small debt consolidation loan, since my "credit score" was up to to their highest level. Showed her my $25 credit report from the 3 creidt bureaus, and the 745 score for Equifax. which is what they use. She runs my credit report and it comes back nearly 80 points lower. Confused the hell out of me, so I called my monitoring service, which is who I got the scores from. They explained that score was my "Plus" score, and that there are around 500 different scoring methods out there and the bank must use a different one. I went from confused to a bit angry and cancelled my subscription ($15/month) since it does me little to no good.

Silliness, but perhaps it'll inform some people here. It borderlines on being a scam, they call it your credit score, not A credit score. Good thing I found this out after being a member for 2 years, they got over $400 out of me during that time.

Your FICO score is the genuine one, not the scam from 'freecreditreports dot com'. I tried to tell you that a couple weeks ago but you had it all figured out. ;)

Yep it can when a lender checks it. If you're checking it yourself, it is a soft inquiry which doesn't effect the score but apparently can be near worthless:lol:.

If my score at the bank would have been my plus score, my interest rate would have been ridiculously low (credit union).

Back