How'd it go today?

i will git a bunch for you guys to see. hope there wont be any gator repeats.

I didn't see where they said it was for trimming. The video said there were two dead trees and a limb being removed.

that is some crazy shat...13 dudes? wow I bet most of them were illegal. Running away, what chicken shits.

I'd like to see how they clean that up. One of the vids said they might cut the boom off.

no brand on it but the seller said aluma something or other. ill find out soon im sure.
i dont normally worry with the other ramps, they are just to short

so i got a call back yesterday, this is the company http://www.ragepowersports.com/page10-arched-tractor-ramps.htm
sounds like they were 600 pound ramps that got mislabled!! they are trying to get me these 5000 pounders on the right side of the page as compensation
http://www.ragepowersports.com/page11-heavy-duty-ramps.htm im ok with that:D

I still cannot believe the crane deal! WOW!!! Then to just run off!! You would think thee would some jail time of some sorts! Of course it wont be the main person responsible anyway, so it's pointless.

Yeah, I had an adventure filled day myself! I had to turn the air back on for one of the saws, the valve is 25ish feet in the air. I hope on a scissor lift and go to it. I go o come back down and hooked a 1" natural gas line. Can't get free, the lift wont move when it's up.............. Needless to say it broke.
Had to evac the building, shut the gas down, cap the pipe, good times, really!

I had an easy day stripping out this super-leaning pine. Even the root ball was starting to come up, it'd ah been a skeery climb!

wtf is up with the bucket level? No way would you see me flying that thing with the bucket on that bad of an angle... somethings bent/broken..

Probably just ran it into a low limb or the roof at the drive-thru. No biggie, eh?

that gets brought up every time but it does seem worse. sproket probably jumped a tooth. theres an adjustment but that maybe to tilt to fix with the adjuster

Never thought this could happen....

Pruned a bunch of Blue Oaks today just stuffed with spanish moss (lichen)

Most I've ever seen. My 020 even got jammed up, almost like soft kevlar fibers :) till I really hit the throttle and blew that crap away.
Any way...

Well, the stuff was everywhere and some of it jammed into one of my biners holding me to my climb line. I look down and the biner was jammed open! Musta rotated the auto locking biner open while I was thrashing around.

Damm, Only 'bout 45-50 feet up, but still, coulda been a real bad day.

Back