How'd it go today?

Amen to that Brian, beleiving in yourself and your ability to succeed is the first step in success. Dwelling on the negative sucks, focus on what you want.

Get this man! Gene Simmons was in the pool last night!! I wouldn't have recognized him but there's this dude puffing a big cigar and he's got a camera crew and a whole ton of people following him around and their filming him and stuff. So I asked the pool guy who's that? Gene freaking Simmons!!

Cool squishie, keep an eye out for his entourage... :)

13902614-13902624-large.jpg

I had another call from the Audubon Society this week and today I put a baby red-shouldered hawk back in his nest with his two siblings. Mama came up just as I got to the nest and scared the crap out of me, but the baby is back in the nest and mama calmed down once I got the bucket out of the tree.

Camera is still at the repair shop so I gots no pic-tures. :(

Bummer about the camera Brian, that's a cool side job.
I'm about to head off to work, and I'm dreading it. It's too nice out to go hang out in a dirty old factory for 12 hours. Hopefully they're not up and running. Last night I took a 45 min nap, read about 180 pages, worked out in the gym, swept the floor a little, and started making Corian at about 3:30 am. Nice and easy.

hauled about 17000 pounds of chips and wood to the dump today. i hate working on sat. but sometimes you do what ya gotta

extreme: Production wise I'd smoke out 10 trees by the time you was starting to throwball your second one.

Wow, brave words.

Ever compete? You should!

Woke up to rain and a dead battery in the work truck. :pissed:

I replaced the battery between showers, and now have a primal urge to punch some GM engineers in the ovaries for designing the rear most battery tray, the way they did. I had to remove 2 support brackets and then needed a really long extension to unbolt the retainer bracket. Afterwards, I had to tip the battery on it's end to squeeze it out of it's "cubby hole." The battery also had no handles at all.... :roll:

Now that I know all of this, and the truck starts. It's time for a little warranty work at the dealership this week. I want a thorough checking of the charging system, and I need to see why it wants to over heat in traffic on occasion.

Otherwise, I am happy with the truck. Other than those problems, it's done well over the past 4 months and 16600 miles. Oh yeah... I had a good day aside from this incident. :dur:

5 site visits for estimates down, back home in the 'office' to work them out and write them up, then PDF'em and email! Three of them should be shoe ins, the other two I dunno, they are in a REAL hurry and I would have to resched other work so their price is going to be a bit on the higher side ;)

Back