How'd it go today?

have a better evening gigi
my new guy rocks, hes got a learning attitude. i walked him through a removal this am with the grcs and he was eating it up, couldnt get enough!

Killed this Fir tree today. I am glad I have a recent tetanus shot as working around all those rusty cars was a hazard. This guy sells used mercedes parts.

Real tight area to work in. I had my buddy climbing because I thought it would be harder to do the ground work.

Oh, and the guy did not care if we dented some cars in the process. "Just not too much" he said.

Attachments

• IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0607.JPG
    IMG_0607.JPG
    59.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0611.JPG
    IMG_0611.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 32
get well Gigi!
we built a box today, its getting soil and finishing touches next wednesday, a logistics thing mis-cue, my fault.

Attachments

• P4232443.JPG
    P4232443.JPG
    116.7 KB · Views: 5
slayed one norway Spruce, one Locust, one Mulberry. Ground 1 stump, installed 4 COBRA cables.....whipped my ass:|:

Finished my pine slaying job and I am loving the mini for stuffing the chipper. Learning curve is just about over I'd say. No way could manpower have kept up with what that machine did today no way.:D

:O
Finished my pine slaying job and I am loving the mini for stuffing the chipper. Learning curve is just about over I'd say. No way could manpower have kept up with what that machine did today no way.:D
:D:D:D

tired from climbing

We pruned Three large willow oaks that have never had anything touched above 10 feet. What a mess!! I spent the morning in two and the afternoon with my other climber in the big one. We did install a cable in the big one also.

Tomorrow is clean up and root pruning on some dogwoods.

Anyone have anytips on how to remove girdling roots.

I have always used a chisel, a large pruner, and an small handsaw.

Not long after I left my jobsite today a car crashed through my workzone, through the fence and into the backyard. Fortunately noone was injured.

checked the mail, two BIG checks I have been waiting on have arrived, just might have to go buy something for fun! Maybe that GPS, or take the lovely wife to supper, get one of my sisters to babysit the little curmudgeon for a couple hours...

:D

i did the same on saturday. 2 elm,1 walnut and 2 mulberry. chipped 20 yards of brush and loaded 8 yards of 10' logs :D

Back