How'd it go today?

I got extras too. When I bought my second computer, they gave me a new (cheapo) keyboard but I liked my old one so I never took the new one out of the box. Later I upgraded and bought a nice contoured keyboard and I still have that brand new cheapo keyboard in the box on a shelf in the closet.

I also have a couple spare mice as well as a huge boxy 17" monitor. In another year I figure I'll have some more spare stuff after I upgrade again.

Placed 17th outta 24, not bad for a noob.

One taget was suppose to get 6 shots, I lost count and shot it 7. The penalties for that one shot (one penalty for throwing an extra shot, another because it hit the target) bumped me from 15th to 17th.

I'm in dire need of a nap!

I take my old computer bits to the gravel pit when I go up country, they meet the business end of a 12 guage. just as karmic payback for all the time it froze up, didnt work or otherwise agonized me. :)
I actually shot a CPU with a 7mm rifle a few times, wasnt really as eventful as I hoped.

Today we finnished the storm clean up job we started yesterday.
We went to another office to help them out and those but holes never shoold up until 11:30 and that was just to drop off there winch chipper. They left, like it was no big deal that a diffrent office was doing there job. What ever its my overtime not theres.

running errands for a bit but stopped in and flipped channels, just watched a really cool episode of the Gene Simmons family show. all about paying trtibute to the armed forces etc. cool episode. :) Now I am headed to the grocery store for some supplies.

I watched that too.Gene's a class act.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH............ It's good to be home!!! We went to the Gilcrease Musuem in Tulsa. Indian/southwestern, not my cup of tea, but interesting nonetheless.
Then the three hour drive home, did I mention it was good to be home yet?:D

I am going to lose power here in a little bit, they are switching out a power pole. Should have power about an hour later.

Speaking of weather,those damned gulf storms are pushing rain through here like crazy.Raining like a cow peeing on a flat rock.

It's amazing how a large storm affects the weather a thousand miles away.

Needed a break, just got over that stomach thingy, took the day off and took the girlfriend swmming.

So far, I've been up since 7:00. I've cut the grass, had breakfast, run away the evangelists that woke me up at 7:00. :pissed:, and I'm getting ready for a shower, since I walked into a steam bath.

You are probably on their list of people that are in dire need of being saved now.

I am in my second day of not working, I'm going to smooth my walnut orchard and then go to get a truck that was given to me that has a 8.2 liter detroit motor in it that I want as mine leaks exhaust into the cooling system and gets water in the oil.

I'm falling trees for a logger who lives up the road,home for lunch at the moment..These are some pretty big poplars,and I'm having to fall them between houses,fences and a barn..He originally called me in to top em' first,but so far I've found holes to drop every one of them...About 15 down,20 to go.

Back