How'd it go today?

squash, my wife is up in Vernon this weekend, I will let her know to go say hi to you if she needs to fill the car's tank. PM me your station info if you wish.

Another family reunion and not working today which is a welcome change after weeks of 7 -10's.

I did repair a leaf blower though ,typical of the things just a rotten hose.15 minutes work and out the door.

Get to feeling better Jbred!!! Man that's not cool!!!!

I hope the job goes well Jay, still no word on my end!! She did get my e-mail, but no word back yet, sorry!!!

Me? Well, work for me ended Wensday. I was done!!! Picked up my tools Thurs, changed out an intake manifold gasket on a 3.4 Pontiac, I don't reccomend it, Friday, then we drove to Tulsa Fri. night. Spent four hours at the zoo today, 100ish temps:cry: , went to a beer festival my BIL got us hooked up with for free:D Never been before, it was CRAZY!!!! Wall to wall SOLID people!!!! Friggin beer everywhere!!!! In an hour the wife and I were done and ready to go!!!! I tell you what, five years ago, you couldn't have drug me out of that place, ho chicks EVERYWHERE and FREE BEER!!!!!!! Today, I couldn't leave fast enough, go figure? Then we all went to Bass Pro and had dinner!!!
All in all a GREAT TIME!!!!! OK, mark you're calanders, Andy has nothing to whine about today!!!!:thumbup:

JBred, I hope you start feeling better soon.

Jon (treesandsurf) and I pruned some big monkeypods together today. Nice weather, nice trees, and good coworkers make for a great day at work. And then the boss bought us a nice lunch to top it all off.

Work was minor stuff and went fine. The day's highlight?I received Chocolate covered macadamia nuts from the most estimable Leon.-Thank you kind sir!

You're most welcome Justin. I have a problem with those mac nuts, especially the toffee covered ones. The problem is, once I open the bag I have a really hard time getting it closed again until it's empty.

I hope you enjoy them.

Why do you bother with closing an empty bagn Leon?

I'm headed down.ro Byram, MS to compete in my first wheel gun match.

No worries about me winning or even attempting to place, 2 members of team S&W are going to be there, world class shooters.

I am better, the bug has hit the kids now.

They don't seem to be as affected by it.

I helped my daughter move from SF to Petaluma, got caught in the traffic in the Bay Bridge took about a hour to go 2 miles. Petaluma seems pretty cool. I used $60 in gas to work for about a half hour total.

Petaluma, that's where Deva/BoDean lives. What will your daughter be doing there?

She is an "executive assistant" to some guy that has a consulting company. The clients are all in SF but this guy belongs to the country club and stuff out in Petaluma and wanted to get his kids out of the city. Her boyfriend also lives there and designs stuff for Marten, they make recreational stuff like camping gear and what not. He has a degree in industrial design from SFSU.

Pretty cool looking trees there.

Next time you go up there stop off at Olompali Park on your way back. It's on 101 South between Petaluma and Novato. It has some nice oaks back in there and a couple of small hikes.

I am better, the bug has hit the kids now.

They don't seem to be as affected by it.

Look after those little ones.

Another day in the office today :( so I'll be around alot today. Gotta do it so I can afford to take my two or three days during the week to go cutting though, so it's all worth it.8)

running errands for a bit but stopped in and flipped channels, just watched a really cool episode of the Gene Simmons family show. all about paying trtibute to the armed forces etc. cool episode. :) Now I am headed to the grocery store for some supplies.

Had a close call with my keyboard. About a third of the keys, including the spacebar stopped working. Mypstswuldhavelkdedlilethis. Luckily for all of us I remembered that I have about 972 extra keyboards lying around.

TS

Back