How'd it go today?

Day started with running around to gather shat to do a couple jobs today. Had truck rims to drop off for tires.... Finally got on the first job at about 10 am chipping and making firewood out of thrown trees and what not... 10 yards of chips later and 5 hours we ran off to see if we could up right that mazanita. I'll post pics in the other thread for that one. Got home about 6:30 :P
I'm whooped.

well this is what i been doin half the day in the shop

Attachments

• homelite XL automatic 003.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 003.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 4
  • homelite XL automatic 001.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 4
  • homelite XL automatic 005.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 005.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 4
  • homelite XL automatic 004.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 004.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 4
  • homelite XL automatic 002.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 002.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 4
and this is afther i cleaned it up alot :lol:

Attachments

• homelite XL automatic 008.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 008.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 3
  • homelite XL automatic 009.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 009.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 3
  • homelite XL automatic 011.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 011.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 3
  • homelite XL automatic 010.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 010.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 3
  • homelite XL automatic 007.jpg
    homelite XL automatic 007.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 3
Cool, you may want to check the date stamp on the camera though. :)

yea i know my screen is broke on it and i can only see about a 1/4 of the screen on it and i can't set the date :lol: but I'm planing on getting a new camera one that is better mega pixels then this one

Depending on your browser you may feel cool about installing a basic spellchecker, it makes it easier for all to decipher posts. I use Firefox and it comes built in, easy to right click and correct a word if it figures you spelled it wrong.

yea i got a spellchecker on mine i took and downloaded it when i thought i spelled a word wrong and turns out i didn't in my first thread LOL and when i get a chance i get some video of it in some wood and show you how it runs.

:D i will when it dries up here so i can go get a log to try it out on but i might have to take it back apart and why it's burning the bar oil and not oiling the chain with it.and man does it smoke like a frieght train.but they is one thing it is sure killing them skeeters out

Took a group of college freshmen to the Gov. Mansion for dinner tonight. Now last week they needed to know who the driver would be so security could do a background investigation. I get to the gate tonight and they wave me through. All the kids have to show their I.D. and their names are checked off on a list. They go in the front door. Security tells me to park on the heli-pad. All the security disappears inside. I've been there before so I know where the back door is for the catering company. I go in the back door, they fix me a plate, I eat in the kitchen with them, food was great! NO-ONE ever verified that the driver there tonight was the same driver the background investigation was done on. Geez, what a false sense of security people have.

No, they use the "good stuff" there. The menu was salmon, steamed yellow squash/zuccini?/and a couple of other veggies, mashed potatoes, bread & salad. I didn't get dessert though. Disappointed!

The weather has improved enough to get onto some of the properties and get some stuff done outside of the shop. I installed a septic system on one of the lots today. Inspection and cover it over in the morning.

I've been trying to buy some 46' pine logs for my barn projects, but I'm having a hard time getting people to call back when they are supposed to. One contact that I was making good progress with has gone missing, or something. I went to school with the guy, and it's funny to listen to him try and act professional towards me. Something tells me he must have done a stint selling toilet insurance door to door or something. What a joke.

Slash an burn poison oak and trees today. Drop, brush, burn and buck.. Nasty rocky slope but got through it,. Lady scheduled four more days of chainsaw mayhem. Terrain will get better as we go. Always handle the worst first.
Came home to a nice present for Katy in the mail :)
Thank you Gerry and Terry ! Wow.! Kat is beyond excited. I will send the doo dad for the tripod tomorrow...

The TreeHouse Rocks!
Just wow!

Back