How'd it go today?

About time to face the music and 550 feet of drifted driveway that is top crusted with ice .I doubt this is going to be good .

The weather man said rain so I stayed home to finish a welding project, :X with no rain and sunny out. So I'll be climbing in the drizzle for tomorrow:|:

Between the huge unrest in the middle east, the cyclone in Australia and the extreme winter weather through much of eastern North America I would take a day like that in a heartbeat. ;)

Not much going on here; the company I was supposed to be doing service at is closed, so I guess I get an extra paid eff-off day. :roll:

The mouthpiece to my cell stopped working, so I took it in. It was just a screw that had worked itself lose. Plus, I didn't to wait a bit: that's sweet!

Allllllllll most finished the insurance inspection job today. Since it was a no burn day, the brush still has to be burned and is staged along the fence line. The insurance inspector can still finalize it. We went further than they required :D
HO hired us or more work and I have a nasty hanger she wants me to climb up and remove. Mo money. :D
I owe a certain insurance agent a dinner for this one :)
Came home early after a nice lunch and now I think I will take a nap prior to putting all my tax papers together to send out and returning more phone calls.
And the parts for the 044 showed up today.. :big-jump:Looks like I have a spare piston kit just in case I screw it up :lol: Oooops. :lol: I thought one was just the cylinder, not a whole top end. :|:

Sleeting/rainy here today.

Went to the house, moved out the kitchen cabs into the basement, They'll live there. Took out the linolium flooring, then started trying to strip the tar adhesive they used back in the day for vinyl tiles. Wow that sucks, and messy. Getting the bulk off so the hardwood guy can sand what's left safely as it can be asbestos.

Fun fun

I just bought a new flashlight, not sure I need it, but I got it used for a steal, even new they are a steal now! But damn it's cool!

Attachments

• Skyline200meters.jpg
    Skyline200meters.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 9
I quess it could be worse, like the eastern half is getting.
Jeff

It was 70 and breezy here, I don't know what you're talking about! :? :P

I ran a few errands about town, today. Tomorrow it's going to be the same, just making sure my I's are dotted, and T's are crossed by getting my powerpoints ready, clothes set aside and start packing. I'm hitting the road Sunday or Monday, weather depending, for a second interview with a company near Philly. They are calling for snow up that way early in the week, and may see some heading back southward, if the forecast holds up... but this is still 5(now) days out.

Back