How'd it go today?

3.5 hours with a Lithium Ion rechargeable 18650 at 3.7v, but it doesn't hit max lumens unless you give it 6v.
Really it's not very practical at all for general use, but out in a field or looking down a long road or path it's pretty nice.

Two more small easy jobs today. I killed 3 pines and two palm trees, and had the truck parked by 2pm. Oh, I also had a call back on that ugly trim I did yesterday, they wanted that bottom limb completely off. Now it really looks like a sad mushroom.

I trimmed 3 little eucs that I do every year so there isn't much to do. My guy trimmed a fruitless mulberry in the back yard of the same person.

Damn snow. My bro and I shoveled the neighbors roof, then started her moms house. 4' drifts up there. I should be a hired gun roof cleaner with my saddle and rope, I do all the steep parts saddled up.

Just looked out the bathroom window and my moms greenhouse collapsed. Damn, that thing was my nemesis. Pain in the ass to install, and never was really "done". Well it's done now, big pile of scrap aluminum. Def. do it different next time around.

Your not kidding. More on the way... It's nice to have the plow money now, but it's going to put a serious damper on tree work come spring, between 10'+ piles of frozen snow, and flooding/mud.

Hopefully my flight to NJ Sunday won't be messed with; I don't wanna be watching the Bowl from the airport lobby. :dur:

Killed almost 180 feet of pondo today.. :drink: Took about an hour and then did some grounds clean up for the guy for an extra hours pay... Nice day but being sick, a short easy day with my sore throat works fine for me.
Also found out one of my clearing jobs for an insurance inspection passed with flying colors. I am still trying to get pics of that one. HO is thrilled as is the agent. Just hope it makes more work :)

Sorry Erik!
Sunday, I've got booze, wood, plenty of gas and by God I'm watching some football! Man that sounds odd coming from me!

Well, that was a lie, had sex with the wife last night, really sounded like a good idea, it wasn't! Hurt like hell afterwards, idiot!

Woke up this morning and felt like hell, cold or flue moving in I guess? Hurt to even open my eyes, couldn't get the shower water hot enough, Bleh! I was afraid of this, when I went to the doc for a follow up yesterday the place was packed full of kids coughing and hacking away. I overheard the doc saying he was in the midst of a strep outbreak! Great!
My crazy neighbor just left, he came over with a care package for clearing his driveway, and an attempt to bribe me to do it when it snows Sunday and Tuesday :lol: Three 1.75l's of whiskey, he knows how to bribe me :lol: I guess he's going to try to work things out with his ex, again. She's started reading some of the books I gave her, going to two Counselors, one for mental, one for substance abuse, is joining AA, and has put in her two weeks at the bar she worked at. She is also giving him full custody of his daughter.
I hope things go well for both of them, but I'm leary and cautious about being optimistic.

Back