How'd it go today?

Thanks for the good wishes. Back from the hospital, think I'll live. They gave me a drip, and then some pills to take to stop the itching, which is an allergic reaction, I was informed. Also, some cream to rub on, that they advised would likely much stop the ill effects of wasp, hornet, and bee stings, if you can apply it within a few minutes of getting stabbed. Sounds like something that would be good for us to carry in a first aid kit, which I plan to do from now on.

Long sleeves henceforth, I guess.....:(

Not an epi pen required, but one of those suction devises for removing the poison might be good. Now that you mention it, MB, the stingers from those big wasps or hornets will easily penetrate a shirt. Possibly the best thing is to spend a little more time looking around for nests, I haven't paid much attention up to now, probably have been lucky.

I got bit in the neck by a white faced wasp today. I made the mistake of assuming they were all dead when I tried to remove it from the tree:O

My little sister got married this past weekend, so I was wrapped up with the festivities...

My brother and I were recruited as 'bridesmades'....ain't we pretty:lol:

Attachments

• wedding.jpg
    wedding.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 55
  • l d.jpg
    l d.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 55
1st hot day for work. Ive been so lucky up till now with temps in the mid 80s. Today was high humidity and 98:( Thank the lord for the Ropetek Wraptor:D

Finished a couple of prunes and a pine TD early today so I pissed away 3 tanks of gas doing the stump...

StumpShroom_1.jpg

StumpShroom_2.jpg

Not the greatest craftsmanship, but I've never tried carving with a saw before.

Well better spoken for a princess if it is a throne... Stool sorta sounds like......:|:

Yeah... that did occur to me... the stool thing I mean. Got any suggestions? Stumpshroom is the official unoffical term so far. I stole the idea from James Kilpatrick and Josephine Hedger.

...I have no idea where THEY stole it.

Back