How'd it go today?

cool...got pics? How did dude remove the hive? See...honey bee stings aint that bad;) good job bro8)

No pics, got up early and forgot the camera:dur: My groundie took a couple of the log and stump but no action shots. It was a ground nest so he gave me one of those funny net hats for the final log cut. Reached in with his bare hands and started to just pull it out in what ever chunks he could get. He got stung on his hand and then decided to put on gloves:lol: Found out later that i took home more bees in the log than i thought so he came over and got what he could. I'll buck it in the am and see if he left me any comb:)

On a funny note, I got a call today from a woman wanting me to go to court for her in 1 week. She's fighting with the neighbor over a willow they want down and she doesn't. Told her I needed an on site consultation to familiarize myself with the tree and situation and that consult fees are 50 bucks a half hour. She got all worked up and said she only had a hundred bucks to spend!:lol: I said, that won't get us to court, let alone in court! She the tells me she will subpeona me!:lol: I asked how she planned to do that as this was the first time I talked to her and she said i'll just fill out the form and you'll have to come in for 30 bucks a day plus mileage! I nearly laughed and told her I couldn't help her and to have a nice day:roll:

Jeeeez Some people. Ya just can't break through!:roll:

Today I worked at one of our first ten accounts. We go do stuff over there 3-4 times per year. Lovely place with a 2-3 acre pond surrounded by 120 acres he owns. Basically easy terrain at the base of a mountain. Cleaned up the winter debris around the house and pond. Found a couple dead trees and let him know. One is a small diameter but tall ponderosa (well both are). Both beetle kills. Ground is too wet and won't dry out till about Aug. Have to top about 20-30 feet off one before I drop it. Should be fun. So he scheduled 3 more days before summer is out :)

Oh and I got my 2009 WesSpur Cat :D

No pics, got up early and forgot the camera:dur: My groundie took a couple of the log and stump but no action shots. It was a ground nest so he gave me one of those funny net hats for the final log cut. Reached in with his bare hands and started to just pull it out in what ever chunks he could get. He got stung on his hand and then decided to put on gloves:lol: Found out later that i took home more bees in the log than i thought so he came over and got what he could. I'll buck it in the am and see if he left me any comb:)

l:

take some pics...

She the tells me she will subpeona me!:lol: I asked how she planned to do that as this was the first time I talked to her and she said i'll just fill out the form and you'll have to come in for 30 bucks a day plus mileage! I nearly laughed and told her I couldn't help her and to have a nice day:roll:

So she wants her expert witness to be a hostile witness as well?:?

So she wants her expert witness to be a hostile witness as well?:?

Yeah, not something to say to someone you want on your side!:lol:

Can't find the video of me on the news site, guess ill call em and see if i can get a copy

Go Mr. Boston! When I quit I was so crabby that my wife told me to start back up; however, my Dad was just the opposite, he told me I could yell at him if I needed to.

Quiet day here. Wife's vehicle is in for some new sneakers today and thats about it. Headed to buy a pneumatic scaler in a bit. Want to clean the frame up on the latest truck and hit it with chassis saver.

Good luck Boss, try not to have too much fun.

It's snowing HARD here so I'll have to do my plow route twice. I'm going out at 3pm and then again at 2-3am. It's gonna be a looooong night.... but I'll make a bunch of money so GAME ON!:D

Good luck with that MB!

Just got home from school to find my rope for my new lanyard and FS here, so Spring Break will be off to a great start!

I ground some stumps with the RG50, went by the bank, got a replacement jack for the RG50's trailer (11 years old, became a PITA to use, non greasable), ate hot wings for lunch, and now I'm doing some office work.

Got a bid at 4:30ish, and class at 5.

Went to look at a mower yesterday, when I was there I caught wind they needed two mechanics. Then I heard a boat shop up the road needed one as well.
Shaved and cleaned up this morning then headed out. I wasn't even gone fifteen min. and the sitter called, her kid was throwing up! Thankfully my folks could get Bubba for me and I carried on. Hope to hear something next week?
Then I got the boy and he and I chilled at the house. Sounds like it might be a good thing to do tommorow as well!

I'm back from the needle man. He's a retired Lieutenant Colonel, so I guess he ain't no quack. He did two tours in Vietnam as a helo dust-off pilot, like MASH. That's where he picked up the interest in acupuncture.

The needles kinda hurt, especially the two in my shin. He said that they musta hit a nerve and he removed them. He also stuck one in each ear. He attached electrodes to the needles and left me for 20 minutes to simmer. He later came in and slightly heated the needles with a magic marker sized incense thing that he hovered right close to the ends of the needles. The entire process took about 30 minutes and I'll go back two more times.

He said the cure wouldn't be instant and I agree. So far, no changes in the foot. We'll see.

Attachments

• acupuncture 003.jpg
    acupuncture 003.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 4
Second that. Good luck.

I'm having wire fid problems here at the moment. I started my first splice on my flip line and everything has gone very smoothly. But I'm on the part where I need to bury the cover for a second time(didn't have a fid long enough so they taught us how to do it in 2 steps) Problem is I used a Splicing Wand first because it's easier, but for the second bury I have to use a wire fid because of the greater pulling force. So I had used some old wire I found here at the house and when I go to pull on it it snapped in half. So now I'm stuck with a half finished splice until I can get some better wire.

Back