How'd it go today?

You looked pretty professional, compared to pedro in his camo. How bad did you guys get slammed?

see that's the funny part..other dude is full of it saying they were up all night:lol:

The job we came in behind was from last week(pre snow)....the dude they interviewed hired a guy who showed a AUTO INSURANCE policy as there liability coverage...Best part is the homeowner called to check it out and it was a "quote" for auto coverage:lol:....anywho he got a hard lesson...and we got a job, and a 10 second sound bite. helmet hair I know.....8):lol:

My comp has a great qoute there though..."don't cut your trees if they are green and stuff":O

I tell folks that a limb that is ten to twenty feet above your roof is like a having a catchers mitt over your house, reduce the tip weight and you're golden.

Nice John!! Very professional, especially compared to your comp!

Hopefully I don't break down if I'm ever interviewed. Not a big public speaking fan. (I may find out next month, on Arbor Day. Our company and another company are getting together to do a volunteer day at Ashland. Small crews, so I may be on tv!)

see that's the funny part..other dude is full of it saying they were up all night:lol:

My comp has a great qoute there though..."don't cut your trees if they are green and stuff":O

Aghh!! I can't believe how all the dumb asses around here stay in business! :?

10-4 on the boredom. Stuff I could do, but then... don't really feel like doing anything. Fuggit.

Finally got the fence done!!
It's FUGIN NICE outside, supposed to be 65. I am thinking about cleaning the garage up some.

It was in the 20's today and no wind thank heavens .After work I got the last of Tom's saws running . The last ornery one was a 338 Husky but I persevered .

I slammed my ass into a mapletrunk after a 20' semmi controled sting after slipping and tripping over my buck strap I luckly hit head first I think I will live

No doubt, I slipped this morning on a small oak takedown. Slammed into the trunk with my shoulder, only about 6 feet away.

I remember when that used to not hurt!

Weather held ok for most the day... Only got some ice coming down on Rob and I a couple times today. There was a lot of water in the seasonal creeks and such. Ground water coming out of everywhere. Going back tomorrow and clearing some more along the guys creek. He already scheduled 3 days in April :D
Also got another tree call today... Makes 3 for 3 :D

Well... this was an interesting day. :lol:

I'm wrapping up my Wednesday morning office meeting, and my main boss, calls me and ask if I can run a call on the Eastern Shore. I say no problem, and well, unknown to me, I drove 2.5 hours to basically 5 minutes south of the Md state line, to do a 10 minute ATM reset after it froze up in the cold last night.

It's their gas, and their truck.... that's all I can really say in a situation like this.

Erik, I'll be back close to the same area where I was last time. If things go well, maybe one night we can grab that beer.

i slipped to but i was in the bucket:D
crappy weather, rain, sleet snow and big wood. good pay check. then my buddy called and asked if i could go tarp the roof on one of his rentals. worst part of the day was i cracked a brew and dont like it:(

The weather and my poor judgement turned my two day job into a three day job. We kept working as the hail started today until it got big enough to hurt and then we hunkered down for a bit.

Back