How'd it go today?

Kind of news that our son is getting his degree, feel a bit paternal tonight.

Way to go!

Here is how it went for me, well, yesterday.

I was cutting up trunk wood on a fallen tree. This
When I brushed it out, the entire trunk was suspended in the air horizontal to the ground. the tip was about 5 feet off the ground.
So I am working from the tip back, making 18" firewood chunks. Then I get to the last piece.
I feel a dirt clod hit my shoulder, I look up, and the entire root flair is toppling over on to me!
I dash away, leaving my poor saw to it's death. The stump just gently sat down on the saw like a big 'ol hydraulic ram. :X

The jug and piston are crushed as well as the outer case. Parts saw now.
I am thinking this is a perfect excuse to buy a 460 & a 660 and have them ported, blueprinted, skirted, tweaked, dialed, and tested on the dyno!
I am thinking of buying from Madson's in Washinton.

hummm, pictures wont load. I'll try again later.

another picture

the first one is Justin's rock crawler sitting on top of the root flair that crushed my saw.
Hopefully the next one will be the saw under the stump

This semester is it. I got my papers today with my official degree audit. I pass the classes I'm in, then I'm done. Officially, I am first in my program with a program GPA of a 3.5 and a cumulative of a 3.245 :)

Welll done keep up the good work..

This semester is it. I got my papers today with my official degree audit. I pass the classes I'm in, then I'm done. Officially, I am first in my program with a program GPA of a 3.5 and a cumulative of a 3.245 :)

Well done keep up the good work..

I swear I know that rig from some where???? Isn't that a 'Zuki?
Sorry about the saw, Frans, you have my condolences! :(

I can't complain about my day here. In at 9:30ish, out by 10:30. :D

Hello Weekend!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Man, I'm going nutty staying at home! I'm ready to get back in the groove again, come home sweaty and tired...

Lordy! Stop the rain!!!

Rain just moved in to central Florida tonight. Hope it clears by morning, I have a quickie job trimming 3 palm trees. Then I'm off to Ocala to hang a banner between a couple trees overlooking Interstate 75. All climbing work tomorrow, the bucket truck is in getting an oil change and service.

Parts saw now.
I am thinking this is a perfect excuse to buy a 460 & a 660 and have them ported, blueprinted, skirted, tweaked, dialed, and tested on the dyno!

That's a great excuse. Frans, Hurray.
I saw your saws. You'll like new ones.
I remember you telling me how tempermental they were.

We removed a pair of pines near the high wires.

We asked to have the power turned off.
When I work in the bucket seems I never get alot of pictures.

Back