How'd it go today?

Yesterday afternoon I drove 1 hour 45 minutes each direction up to Sacramento to see my Wife in the hospital and as soon as I got home I had to take my daughter to SF, about 2 hrs each way. Got home at 2:45 AM.

Yesterday we went and saw the Mom's.
Today were both off and working round the house and garden. Its a nice relaxing day.
Stehansen hope your wifes ok bro.

That's one of the main thing everybody likes about me. I ALWAYS SHOW UP.

Always.

It freaks some people out.

I got the front brakes changed on the one ton, going to look into the expense/hassle of changing the front bushings and probably the ball joints to tighten it back to factory fresh.

Couldn't detect any play in bearings, but the bushings are looking a bit tired after 127k miles.

I'm quite reliable also. I pride myself on my punctuality. I felt bad last week when I couldn't finish the job because I was throwing up. I went back 90 minutes later and worked another hour to finish up what they needed done with the bucket.

Today was easy 4 removals all from one setup. Somebody had set fire to their apartment several months ago and burned the place down. The building was cleared away and they were ready to start rebuilding on the slab. I pulled in and set up on the slab in between the plumbing and electrical stub-ups and took down 4 dead overhanging trees. 3 hours, $300. :D

Went by to check out this place for my "job interview", yeah, it was Primarica. They sell term life ins.. The Amway way, it's a pyramid scheme. My wife got sucked into it years ago. I called and pleasantly thanked him for his time, but I would have to decline.
Helped a buddy help one of his neighbors find a dishwasher. Why do the stores never stock the cheaper models? I really wonder how well the "bait and switch works for them?
Four stores and we finally found one!

Supper's done! I'm just stoked to be going back to production tomorrow, wrenching is for mechanics. Now I just gotta figure out how to get caught back up to being on schedule somehow.

Just take it one day at a time, Justin. Otherwise you will end up spending the next 20 years chasing your tail.

Glad to hear you managed to get the new tranny installed. You didn't have a bunch of leftover parts, did you? :lol:

Nope no spare parts. It was pretty smooth sailing once I figured out how to push and turn the spline at the same time.:|: Definetly a little tougher going back in than taking it out. But all's well that shifts well.

:OMAJOR WIND CARNAGE!!!! first(7am) job was a surprise 70ton removal about to blow out on a house. Rode the crane in 60mph gusts!!!! that thing was rockin':\: Laced up several other trees with bull ropes....waiting for winds to die down tommorrow. It's gonna be a long week.......but a fat check:D

dude...i was skeered riding that one...But I didn't have to lift anything, just ride up and send itty bitty pieces to the ground. We had two bull ropes on it before I set sail....40' log was 9k. Winds are down to around 20 right now...i need a beer.:D

I got 2 nice big checks in the mail today for a couple of jobs that I did about 3 weeks ago. Went out and worked on my truck a little. Good job Squisher. Did you do any clutch work while it was out? Is OS2 some kind of computer operating system?

I'm quite reliable also. I pride myself on my punctuality. I felt bad last week when I couldn't finish the job because I was throwing up. I went back 90 minutes later and worked another hour to finish up what they needed done with the bucket.

I don't think I'd want to work the ground with a guy up in a bucket puking everywhere.

I started the with some sort of stomach bug and didn't get to work until late. I still managed a decent solo day. I made enough dough to send the wife away this next weekend on a strategic retreat from being a mommy and a housewife.

Back