How'd it go today?

I remember Wisconsin can get pretty miserable about that same time. As can Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas.
AZ had its monsoon season. Like being in bloody hell needing a shower till it finally rains at 4pm.
Then you wake up wet the next day at 90 plus degrees.
I beg your pardon but Wisco is just lovely year round! Wether it is -50f or 110f just lovely I tell you! No seriously it can be pretty rough some times.

My mom's old neighbors had her mother visiting from Wyoming I think, and she thought our MD weather was colder than what she had due to the humidity here. Dunno. I've never really experienced dry weather :^D

You can't buy shit for real fireworks anymore. There are some good ones but not the real deal fireworks. But if you happen to know a guy ;) who knows the guy.

Bright skies, with a chance of pigs today...

20201116_105307.jpg

Dunno where they came from. They didn't belong there. Had to layout some wells again. Decent day. Played with a dog on the next job. I don't generally like dogs, but he was cool. He liked trolling me with his stick. I'd throw it, he'd bring it back, but when I'd try to take it, he'd snatch it away, then lay it on the ground again. Rinse, repeat :^D

Crazy windy up here too! Ripped the tarp cover off my wood "shed". Had been meaning to fasten it down for a while, procrastination bites again

There was a road shut down this morning, and was still closed when I went by this afternoon. Dunno how far the carnage went, but I could see one big tree that fell in the road. Coincidentally, it was just about across the street from a sawmill.

Running the house on generator for the past 24 hours. Utility Co says 24 more hours until power is restored. This is mildly annoying

Back