How'd it go today?

I am usually dumping brush, no chipper here. I think some of the local guys will try to dump chips at the blueberry farms if they can find a good owner/location.

burned up 90 clay pigeons with a buddy and picked up a small job today

I didn't make it to the Gun Show like I had hoped to, but meh, I did fine at Dick's.

I walked out of there with this loaded with a scope and true-glo sights, and a case for less than $350.00. It started out at $450.00. and No I didn't use any gift cards, either. :D

I know it's more or less geared at turkey, but meh, I now have a foundation to build from.

Edit: It's a Mossberg 535.

It's all good, I still want the (I think?) super 90, it's an auto, no, it's a pump, no!! It's whatever you want at that moment!!! It's just BAD!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yea, and STUPID pricey!!!!!

Nice buy, just had to give you a hard time!

Andy, I think you are talking about the Super 90 M3. They have one locally for $900, but I haven't picked it up yet (lack of funding/desire).

Nice buy Jason, congrats! :)

Andy, I think you are talking about the Super 90 M3. They have one locally for $900, but I haven't picked it up yet (lack of funding/desire).

Nice buy Jason, congrats! :)

I think the one I shot had tactical in there somewhere as well. All black syn. stock with spare rounds held in the butt, strap and eight rounds in the mag. God I liked that gun!!!!!!!

Well Justin one advantage of working alone is not having anyone there to laugh at you(once they determine you are OK- of course).

Darin, Yes-unless the whole neighborhood is walking by at that particular moment.

Steve, Live and learn is a nice theory but I seem to practice more of a "live and repeat the same mistake in 5 years" lifestyle.

I got Tom's splitter back together and split about a half cord of wood.The danged thing needs a two stage pump,no guts.I have the relief almost bottomed out, nearly stalls the 8 HP engine. It certainly is not putting out the 27 ton rating.

An 8 HP engine and a 4 inch cylinder should be able to go through about anything. It won't.:(

Steve, Live and learn is a nice theory but I seem to practice more of a "live and repeat the same mistake in 5 years" lifestyle.

My Dad says that this is what happens when you don't learn, that life has to teach you the same lesson until you learn it. I think you arm will remind you the next time.

never seen a scope on a shot gun, or a scope that short. i wouldnt have time to find a bird in the scope, whats the purpose jason? deer?

never seen a scope on a shot gun, or a scope that short. i wouldnt have time to find a bird in the scope, whats the purpose jason? deer?

I imagine it's a red dot scope. Pretty handy for quick line up on targets. But yes, I believe they are mainly for deer hunting.

A friend of just just stopped by in his new Mini Cooper. I took it out for a whirl and gaaahhh-LEEEE! That 'lil sucker could git up and GEAUX! And the dash was the coolest dash I've ever seen. I want one to play in!

Back