How'd it go today?

Doing good Mike. Just busy as hell, Getting ready to move out to the farm. Going to pick up the new wood furnace for the farm tomorrow. Wife wants to have Christmas out there so things have to happen soon. :whine:
Hows everything up your way? Good I hope.

Been busy as well, getting a lot of equipment in. Just between Wednesday and Friday I got 17 saws in to work on. Everything else is good. Hope the move goes smooth.
See Ya
Mike

cold here, just got down to 50F. Fires been burning all day in the Waterford wood stove in the livingroom

:lol: It is supposed to hit 81 here today...ya'll probably don't do that even in the summer.

John has a meeting at 6:45am with a wacked out client, what other client wants to meet that early. :whine:

It's supposed to be 76ish here today. Last Monday, I was freezing my arse off in a drive through lane, with wind blowing in off of the water by the docks. :roll:

Ice here. Not like the midwest though. Enough to keep the kids home, but not enough for the "a tree's on my house" calls.

TS

GiGi, We top 100F several times during the summer. Nothing like altitude and low humidity to give temp extremes. Our normal high/low daily differential is 30-40 degrees.

Today already started out, well, not easy.
Got this offer from the phone company to bundle my 4 phone lines into one easy super efficient service that would make my life soooo much better and cost me much less per month.

The gal on the picture of the advert. looked so beautiful and happy with this service, and she was quoted as saying this service was the best.

So I went for it.

Blech!

First, the phone company disconnected my business line. Then the other lines could not make outgoing calls. Over the weekend I was SOL. Disconnected from the world and I dont know how many job calls missed.

When I called Friday night, "Our business hours are Mon. through Fri. blah blah blah.

Just got through sorting things out this morning. Damm.

Then plowed through writing 3 bids and sending them off.

Gigi, I dont understand how you can slave away in an office all day doing this crap, but hats off to ya.

I dont know if I should just go back to bed, or kill myself, or go and climb a tree.
I think I will climb a tree, with my chainsaw. That always helps with my stress relief.
:big-tongue4:

Today already started out, well, not easy.
Got this offer from the phone company to bundle my 4 phone lines into one easy super efficient service that would make my life soooo much better and cost me much less per month.

The gal on the picture of the advert. looked so beautiful and happy with this service, and she was quoted as saying this service was the best.

So I went for it.

Blech!

First, the phone company disconnected my business line. Then the other lines could not make outgoing calls. Over the weekend I was SOL. Disconnected from the world and I dont know how many job calls missed.

When I called Friday night, "Our business hours are Mon. through Fri. blah blah blah.

Just got through sorting things out this morning. Damm. Also put on Muzak christmas carols. Thank God for speaker phones.

Then plowed through writing 3 bids and sending them off. With attachments, multiple different email addressess with the same content. Whew!

Gigi, I dont understand how you can slave away in an office all day doing this crap, but hats off to ya.

I dont know if I should just go back to bed, or kill myself, or go and climb a tree.
I think I will climb a tree, with my chainsaw. That always helps with my stress relief.
:big-tongue4:

who was theprovider frans? i got a call like that recently and it sounded fishy so i asked them to send me some info in the mail "sorry we dont have the resources for that" good luck seeling me something then! claimed they were tied in with qwest or charter

Ah yes, the magnificient bundiling offers. "Please, please, please let us be the only utility company taking your money (and we might even screw you over a little bit).".

At least it gets you out of the gas station.

I wrecked two decent size trees this morning. One setup and I was able to reach both trees, was done by 12:30. :D

Back