How'd it go today?

Things went great right up until the point where I dropped my new MS200T. I need to replace the handle before tomorrow and then everything will be groovy again.

Currently, I'm sitting here in chat unwinding. I got the door ready for paint today, and I'll put my first color on in the morning. Then once I had the door re-installed(Hey it's the bathroom... gotta have some privacy), I notice the AC isn't cooling right... :roll:

I call and get someone up here to service it(I know my electronics and electrical, but not the refrigeration side). I get that taken care of, get the mail(no job info yet :( ), and finally shower the paint dust and flakes off of me. I had dinner, and now, I'm up to this point, at which I am making this post.

I get to pat the state of NH $100 foe winning the race.
thats 51 in a 35 then the cop says "try to have a good day"

I removed a couple of trees today, 1 dead cypress and 1 fruitless pear.

Stumper they made our church install a larger water pipe when they built a new worship center. Our church anyway uses very little water. They wash some dishes once a week and there is a couple of drinking fountains and there is the landscaping. Here are some pictures of the Cypress tree.

Yes I had a good day of lightinig protecting 2 pines and pruning a nasty hunny locast with the bucket
I did not have a good gay

Bid on 2 red-oaks and one elm take down today. Have one pecan tree to remove limbs over a house tomorrow. Glad things are picking up, because looks like my orders for the Air Force are ending on the 25th and I will be able to dedicate full time to our business!:D

Back from Cali. Rain, sleet, hail, lightning, bears,permits, helicopters.......it was EPIC. Pics to come........good to be home though:D

I brought down a 28 inch 90ft tall red oak..There wasn't much brush,but I had to rope the entire trunk down..That alone took nearly three hours.

I ended up finding my chuck key to my electric drill, so I went and started on the railing before dinner. I has just gotten into what I was working on, when the Fed-Ex truck shows up... odd. :?:

I had not ordered anything, nor were any of us living here, expecting anything. I walk up front thinking, if this isn't for one of us, I'm going to look like a schlemiel, but meh, it wouldn't be the first time in life. :lol:

It ended up, the package was for me...

It was the job offer. I've been offered the job as an ATM Repair and Installation Technician! :D :D :D

Back