How'd it go today?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3Mppi7zlcyE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/hpunSGuHK7M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, so life is a compromise, you can't have everything in one package. So, how about a Ford and a Japanese girl?

Attachments

• Nfs51_copy.jpg
    Nfs51_copy.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 21
First Fire of the Season

First fire of the season:
Swept the chimney over the weekend. Got in some light pruning just before the rain (40°F). Cleaned the stove. Lit the first fall fire.

Just kickin' back ... sittin' 'n sippin' :D ... ain't life grand ... :P

246676_290191541089923_1439869419_n.jpg

Tom called all asplutter .He needed a bunch of my log chains to try and snatch his bucket truck out of the mud .He got 60-70 feet and off he went .

I drove about 30 miles and got the 8 Hp Briggs engine for his splitter and on my way home stopped to see how it was going .Lawdy plumb buried up to the axle .So it looks like a big wrecker is in order I'd imagine .

Also found the time to rebuild the carbs on two old classics,a Homelite 2100 and a Mac 125 .Freakin carbs went to hell in two years since the last I rebuilt them .That kinda sucks .:what:

Firewood season is getting cranked up here. The way people treat their saws just blows my mind......

Is this Randy? :|: Duh I see in sig now it says Randy :lol:

No chit you should see the firewood saws I have been repairing (floor covered and 2 benches covered). Guys dont have a freaking clue................

Cut down 40 something dead oaks, which is pretty good considering I have 9 stiches in my leg from the 660 yesterday. Sure is pretty weather to be working too. Now I just have to grapple them all up tomorrow, and move to another area and do it all again.

Is this Randy? :|: Duh I see in sig now it says Randy :lol:

No chit you should see the firewood saws I have been repairing (floor covered and 2 benches covered). Guys dont have a freaking clue................

Two crappy saws here today.......dude says "muh saw won't run no more" Damn air filter was a solid mass. :dizzy:

Cut down 40 something dead oaks, which is pretty good considering I have 9 stiches in my leg from the 660 yesterday. Sure is pretty weather to be working too. Now I just have to grapple them all up tomorrow, and move to another area and do it all again.

Shit man......yer suppose to cut the wood ya know. :D

I get a rash of weedwackers come spring and blowers and chainsaws come fall .I don't advertise but they still come from somewhere .Not to mention lawn mowers,water pumps and an occasional wood splitter .Ha I even have a snowblower out in the shed .Little 2 cyce deal ,cute .

Tired today, had a long one today starting a huge td, that big ass sycamore I posted a pic of a few weeks ago. It's a good 7-9 foot dbh, multiples leaders, no high central tip. I worked the back lead today, which is the biggest and tallest of them all. A good 80ft to my tip. All the other leads are in the 50ft range, so they should be a lot easier. Nice pile of wood at the end of the day, spending tomorrow morning picking it up. hope to get a trailer lift in there tomorrow or Thursday, really not looking forward to blocking down that big ass wood on spurs lol, the lift will really save me if we can get it.

what kind of bucket, what controls, pistol or levers??

Back