How'd it go today?

Got a early start..Went and removed a white cherry tree.It was one of the biggest I've seen around here,24 inches at the stump.There was no loader access,so I had to cut and wheelbarrow.I got done just before the temp reached it's peak.

Boy mini's sure are nice.

Ground 2 stumps instead of 1, worked 45 minutes, took dad to see the recyling yard, gave the bids, picked up lunch and came home.

Roped out a whole dead pine. In yesterdays pics. Even the stump cut layed down. Neighbors home is for sale @ 8 million. :)
Heres the tree in parts all zero and its been a while to see zero ground impact.
This became possible only by use of adjecnt tree.

Way to get in the right mind set for an interview Jason. Knock that off and go kick butt in your interview!

It didn't really bother me Darin. I know she is better off where ever she is.

I have to go for a drug test now, which is good. :D
I have to go all the way to Portsmouth(3 cities away), which is not so much bad as it is more or less, :punch: considering the cost of gas right now.

Cyber I wish you could get picks of my ex selling her grind in those bars in portsmouth. Shes absolultly stunning body and all. :)

Lot's of Navy, lot's of bars - from sushi to titty. Also tattoo joints, ho houses, and cheap pay-later buy now furniture stores.

Thats ok bro. Cyber should still petition them doctors to work on a degree cyber, go back to school bro. Alot of studies over a 10 year period and do it on the net. Cyber why cant you stay in school.?

Yeah Jason... why can't you stay in school???:P

Gary

If I get the job, they'll pay for me to go to school. :P

probably want to make money now

That is the big issue at this point.

I don't have that much as far as loans and debt. I want to pay this part off, and with the hope of landing a job that offers tuition reimbursement, I can further my knowledge and advance within a company at the same time.

I'm still working on it Jason!!!!

My day? Well, it's best we not go there, I know the outcome already, and it ain't pretty!!!!!

Back