How'd it go today?

I moved the chicken coop a 180 took some rigging.
Also cut a truck load of fire wood.
Now Im sipping a beer.

Well almost made it. 1 Hour of cutting left and the swather breaks down.
O-well got it back to the house. Gota break out the welder in the morning.
And hopefully finish up.

Hey Dave, that sucks, but I can weld:lol:

Thank you Butch!

I can get into the movie thing now!!! Sit in the balcony, push the button, order dinner and another drink and they bring it right out to ya!!!!! AHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Can't say I'd recomend Rush hour 3, but it wasn't terrible.

Reasearched my last final 4 years of military service yet due. Checked out these folks at the air guard.
I found this on a fourm
The Air National Guard is giving $15000.00 bonus for ALL jobs and both Non Prior Service and Prioer Service folks until 01 Oct. 2007 Please visit www.goang.com to find out more info.

As a prior Army NG recruiter I say go where the money is. $20,000.00 for NPS is great so contact the recruiter here who posted this message. If you are prior service thou definatly check out the site and opportunities the Air Guard has to offer.

I'm real happy for you and your exciting opportunities, Robert, but military service isn't for everyone. As someone with rather acute issues with authority figures, I'd rather cut my legs off with a dull chainsaw than subject myself to military service. But if you're comfortable with someone telling you what to do and how to do it 24/7 then more power to you.

Lazy day at home. Too hot to go anywhere. I did pick up a decent little $20 ceiling fan to replace the ugly ceiling light fixture in my bedroom. Not that I need a ceiling fan, but it looks better than before.

Next on the list is updating the dining room and remodeling the front bathroom. I'm also checking out wood flooring for the living/dining/hall areas. The carpet has uglied out and is ready for replacement after only 7 years.

Next on the list is updating the dining room and remodeling the front bathroom. I'm also checking out wood flooring for the living/dining/hall areas. The carpet has uglied out and is ready for replacement after only 7 years.

Laminate Floating floors! Easy to install, and go down super-fast. For the Bathroom, I am odd, I like the higher end Peel and Stick Vinyl if in a hurry, or a good porcelain tile if I have time to install.

In any case, a good sharp cutting tool is recommended for all of the above. For the laminate, I like a good plywood blade on a miter saw. For vinyl, a really good utility knife( I like Irwin Bi-Metals), and for tile, a good tile cutter can be rented, and a diamond blade for a small angle grinder works well for small cuts, say for toilet drains.

Well got the swather all welded up. Finished cutting the last of the prairie hay.
Raked up the corners and a little extra.
Went to get the bailer, had the rear gate open so I could oil the belly chains.
Stood up and knocked the sh-t out of myself. Lots of blood typical head wound. Took a while to get my senses back. Oldest son was like you need to go to the hospital nooooow. Needless to say I didn't go, got the bleeding stopped and went and bailed about six bales (1500#) bales before it got dark.
Bad thing is I new the gate was there, just had a brain fart. :X Hell of a way to end the day. :cry:

Dang Dave!!!!!!!!!!! That looks miserably painful!!!!!!! Put some ice on that tonight, keep the swelling down. The head has the least fat on it, so any swelling really hurts!!!!
Take car of you're self and have mama keep an eye on you tonight!!!
Andy

Hey Dave! If it was a bit grayer, that looks like my head when I got thwacked by a branch out on the tractor a few years ago. Pretty bloody mess!

Heal quick! Ouch!!!!!

My day just ended as fast as it started.I went out to leave and had dead batteries in both my dump truck and chipper.I guess sitting all last week in the heat didn't help..I've got a truck battery on the way,it's gonna be tomorrow morning before I get my chipper battery because of course,no one nearby has one.:X

Take that Omen and run with it.

The good Lord is sending you a message - "take the day off and drink a shitload of beer".

Back