Good Morning!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry to hear about your accident Chip. I climbed a tree that from the ground looked live. It had buds on it that were, as I saw them, set to open like all the other trees of its variety. Thing is they were the year before's buds that had frozen on the tree in death. I only realized how dead it was when I got in it. I got lucky with that tree, it should have been a bucket truck removal.

Scary stuff Chip. I'm glad to hear that your injuries aren't worse, it sounds like it could have been really really bad. Heal up quickly and try to keep your spirits up.

Thanks everyone. My wife is getting better. She is still somewhat groggy acting as of yesterday but improving.

Hey Steve, just keep on with the support, the drugs will wear off and then she will really be needing your loving.

:thumbup:

well other than this waking up at 5;30 he doing well, thanks. ill try some pics today

up at 0800, out the door by 0820 showered and teeth brushed. off to meet a friend for java then perhaps I will go to the mall and see what else I can spoil the wife with at christmas. then pencilled in lunch plans with another friend. I love the holiday season. :)

Well I was up at 2:00am making my fortune. Paul you've inspired me I think I'm gonna go christmas shopping.

Good morning folks! So who's got what going on?

I've been up since 0550, and I'm on my way out the door to head to the Fedex terminal and pick up some overnighted parts.

Back to the grind, again!

Sounds good, I'm doing bacon, eggs, and hash browns, tomorrow it will be biscuits and gravy. Enjoy!

Good morning all. I didn't get up until after seven, I have a load to take to the recycle place, one John Deere to bleed and get started and a load of stumps to load up and take in. The day before yesterday I rolled my office chair wheel on the end of my cord for my camera, so now I can't put my camera pictures onto my computer.

pouring down rain and howling wind, my two favorite weather patterns this time of year!:D maybe well get some storm work.

Same here this morning Willie.

Power out but thank goodness I have a 3000 watt generator. Rain is really coming down!
Now after setting up the generator, I have to go and make sure my driveway drainage is good.

Back