Good Morning!

It's a beautiful morning here in LOL Florida. We had some much needed rain overnight as a cold front moved through, but now its a sunny 72 degrees with bright blue skies. I'm getting ready to prepare my traditional Sunday morning pancakes and sausage breakfast before we head off to church.

Fun, we will be right over! Stay warm! Put that sweater on before heading out!! That front is pushing through here right now.

Gigi, 72 degrees in Colorado means halter top and shorts...of course I'm an old fuddy duddy and insist upon wearing at least a T shirt and long pants.:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Haley was sleeping over a Grandma's last night. We got a call at 4 am that she was sick and throwing up so we had to go pick her up. I don't sleep in well so I am up but the girls are still dozing. If the kid feels OK she will be going to The Nutcracker Ballet today. I hope she can because she will love it. I, on the other hand, need to do a bunch of shopping.

im going shopping during the week! i went yesterday and the lots were so full i didnt stop. got lucky and found an auction out of town to go to:)

still trying to get over a nasty bug here. been sick since Thursday. major throat infection of some sort. cant talk, sneezing or coughing is mega painful. oh well, now my sinuses are stuffed up too, might be ok by tomorrow or tuesday. blah.

I have my oldest daughter's birthday party at 12:00, she's 24. My wife is in the hospital, she had a seizure yesterday while I was trimming trees at the Employment Development Dept in Modesto. My oldest stepdaughter was at home with her and called the ambulance and me. I had to pickup my 19 year old daughter at the BART station in Pleasanton after work so I didn't see my wife until 8:00 last night. She was still asleep from the medications that they administered in the ER. She takes an anti-seizure drug but her levels were quite low in the blood panel. So I don't know if she wasn't taking her medicine or what. Going to the hospital now.

Best wishes Steve and Paul.
Steve should we ask what outcome you want us to pray for?:/: :\: :)

That she gets better.

Thanks all, I'm just home to get a shower and return to the hospital. She also had the enzyme present in her blood test from when you have had a heart attack and she awoke with chest pain this morning. They did an angiogram this morning and there was no blockage. So there is no cardiac treatment necessary. They are trying to raise her blood level of the antiseizure medication and we will see what happens. If you guys don't mind me crying on your shoulder I will share our situation in the elders this evening. Thanks again.

Prayers to you and your family for her quick recovery. God bless you.

Back