Good Morning!

The forecast showers didn't materialize but the afternoon winds got here early and with added strength. I have bills to pay this morning. I was planning to climb and pitch out an aspen with a house and fence wrapped around it this afternoon but maybe I'll just splice some slings and cogitate.

hmmm, fresh snow on the ground, another snow warning for today and tonight, 3 estimates/site visits to do, haircut, figure out the new bluetooth thingie for my cell, clean the inside of the truck, carpet guy coming to fix our underlay and carpet (from the flood damage on Sept 18th for anyone that is keeping track), move furniture back to original positions (been living in a disaster area since the aforementioned flood), groceries, one report on the go and prep supper for the missus. Days off are cool!

DANG IT! We didn't get our ice storm last night. Really pisses me off.
Now it's just raining with thunder & lightening & I aint working.

Happy Sunday morning, Tree House! I haven't decided what I'll do today. I've already enjoyed several cups of coffee and a couple sausage egg McMuffins. I could do some housework, I could take the boat out, I could go look at a couple jobs for next week, lots of options. I think I'll carefully consider the implications of each before rushing into any hasty decision...
:P

4 inches of snow here, contemplating breakfast and what to pack for lunch. will be at the tree lot today, likely shovelling snow or plowing the parking lot with the tractor :D

waiting on my first cup of coffee, then off to sunday meeting then my buddy is gonna have lunch with us before we go use our last opportunity to slay a buck this year

Lazing around today, waiting for our massive dump of snow which by all reports is coming later today or early tomorrow morning. Psyching myself up for a 15-20hr push probably followed by atleast 10-12hrs of cleaning up and sanding the following day. C'mon big money.8)

squash, if our system hits you you are in for a good one. we had about 4 inches overnight, plowed that between 0900 and 1100. then it started coming again, anohter 2 inches between 1100 or so and 1400. Then it started to rain and it got all slushy like. then rain/snow.... now rain. tomorrow, mega rain. get those drains cleared amigo!

My leg ain't hurting anymore, got a bunch of medium Willow and Water Oaks to prune... Gonna be working at the arboretum with Treelooker tomorrow... gonna get that little pine over the bloody carport finished on Friday.

Ya'll have a nice one.
wai.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm tired.
The kid's grumpy.
Its windy with rain expected.
I am not motivated.

I actually have a job today. We have a couple of fruitless mulberries to pollard and a couple of little fruit trees to prune.

I spent all day Sunday eating and now I have to work it off.

Darin, I saw on the weather last night, you were getting 35 plus mph wind. Is that normal this time of year?

Every year I have been here the weather has been different. I am not certain what normal is here. The joke is "If you don't like the weather in Idaho just wait fifteen minutes."

Where I grew up, just north of San Francisco the weather was more predictable than Idaho.

Back