Good Morning!

:whine: Another crew is off to the Navy Base for another 2 hours of paperwork so they can lay a pallet of sod, which might take an hour to do. :whine:

Slept in this AM... leaving for Hartford late this afternoon. I'm pretty psyched to finally attach some faces to some names. Hope to see some of you guys up there.

It's cold and raining outside... time for a killer breakfast!!!

Well, not TOO killer. No yolks, butter, or meat... but still good!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Clear skies and temps ranging from the high 20s at night to the mid 40s in the day. I need to go do a bid but I am not excited about it.

I woke up this morning with a booger eating child climbing on top of me.

"Do those taste good?"

"I need to tell you something...sometimes I need to clean out my nose with my fingers."

Seems fair to me.

Lol OM!

Freezing cold here again, some snow but not enough to plow yet. Just about to have a nice cup of joe and light the fire.

Had a bit of snow here in the Great Plains State. But it's gone this morning. I think I will just stay inside with my boy watch some football & feed the fire.

What you don't like coffee?:D

Had my house to 78 last night just roasting.
I am on third cup of French Roast. A necessity for the "Breakfast of Champions".....along with 400milligrams of ibuprofen...of course:lol:

two strips of bacon, one egg and two pieces toast for me, and one of those little tins of V-8. one bid to do at 1, a report I have been dragging my heels on needs finishing, dinner at mom and pops. oh, and since I am working at the tree lot through december (starting on the first) and landscrapering on my two days off (stil landscrapering this week too) I have now booked every day to christmas for work excepting this wednesday (have to get a bit of gift buying done). That and I have two multi day jobs slated for after the new year when the weather warms up.

sigh, no rest for the wicked.
oh yeah, and we are another week closer to seeing junior! :D kickin up a storm inside momma these days, she actually called me at work yesterday and said " tell you child to stop kicking the heck out of my insides. sigh" I coule tell she had a smile on her face though, :)

"two strips of bacon, one egg and two pieces toast for me"

Man, that would be about four bites of food for me.

moderation is my goal. I figure thats best for the body in the long run. Most days I dont actually do breakfast, today was a rarity.

Darin, FWIW, I read a couple of years ago that the eating of boogers is a decidedly healthful practce. The mucous is mostly starch and the dose is quite small so calories are hardly an issue but the gunk trapped in the mucous is mostly pollen the ingestion of which may help decrease the incidence of allergic reactions later in life.
Personally I have not resumed any booger eating practices that I may have had in my infancy and highly recommend that you abstain while talking with customers. However, privately you can gross Kathy out by encouraging Haley to "Eat your boogers, they are good for you."

Good morning, everyone! Time to get up and at em!!!
124.gif

An impact wrench would make that job alot nicer.

Jack stands are your friend :).

You got a plan on how you're going to get it switched?

Gotta take the whole leaf pack out to get at the center bolt. I picked up the leaf yesterday but I'm probably just going to take it back to him to install the main leaf. He said it would take him 15 minutes so why not.

2 bolts through the frame, and 4 U bolt nuts, shouldnt be too bad.

Here I go!

Back