Good Morning!

Knives Darin. Improper nomenclature sounds unprofessional. Chainsaws have bars and chains ,chippers have knives and stump grinders have teeth.
Loppers, secateurs, pole pruners and polesaws have blades as do handsaws and Machetes.:P

Thanks for setting him straight stumper, its about time someone called Devon out for his willy nilly attitude towards the business.

ps. have a great time in the mountains D !

Knives Darin. Improper nomenclature sounds unprofessional. Chainsaws have bars and chains ,chippers have knives and stump grinders have teeth.
Loppers, secateurs, pole pruners and polesaws have blades as do handsaws and Machetes.:P

You mean my chainsaw does'nt have a blade? :roll:

haha! that place looks cool Darin but the first thought that came to my mind was " red fish, blue fish, one fish, two fish" or something like that, I think I have been reading to much Dr Seuss to the nephew.
have fun!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We camped prior to having the kid. It was in the mid 40s today up at Redfish, I don't feel bad for staying in the lodge.

The horse stables have been closed down for the season, so no horseback rides.

Brian, I would not be "booked" for a week. I would be "Unwilling to work for you_______because you didn't pay me.".....
" Very well, here is what it will take for me to 'help you out'. Either Hell must freeze over, or you will first pay me what you owe me and you will pay me IN ADVANCE , IN CASH, 150 % of my normal day rate."

I'll vote for this.

We are going to be staying at a lodge at Red Fish Lake.

http://www.redfishlake.com/

A journey here is a journey for the spirit, where tranquility and adventure walk hand in hand, where harmony and balance are restored.

Sounds right up your alley, Darin! Have fun.
My wife and I just got back from staying at a place like that. The best thing about it, for me anyway, was the 7 foot long bathtub:thumbup:

OK everyone, I am trying to sleep in tomorrow so keep the racket down.

As soon as I get my morning coffee fix I'm going to split some more firewood.If I keep plugging away for a couple of hours a day it should be done in a month or so.No hurry I guess.

Had two nice large cups of joe, cut coupons, doing laundry, and shortly I've got a few blades of grass that need to be put in their rightful place.

Damn, I'm up. The sleeping in thing didn't work like I had hoped. I remember when I was in college and could easily sleep past noon. Now I am lucky if I can make it to eight.

Darin,What is the appeal of sleeping? I realize that my mind and body demand rest and it does feel good to obtain some rest when one is running with a deficiency..... but mostly I prefer to spend as much of my life conscious as possible.

Back