Good Morning!

OH MY!!!!!

Go fishing Brian, JUSTT DO IT!!!!!

I am waiting on everyone else to wake up, going to a museum, then the drive back HOME!!!!! I miss my bed!!!!

My wife thought it was Monday and woke me up at 6:00, I could be sleeping, got in about 12:00 from San Francisco.

Brian if you can't bring yourself to go fishing throw some Sta-bil in the tank and top up with fresh gas before heading out in a few weeks.

Butch , Don't forget your Super Glue.

Steve, Find a really good book and fall back asleep reading it (or if it keeps you awake no harm).

GiGi, WHatever you plan to do this day have a great one!

Andy, Enjoy your family time.( And GET a JOB you layabout!:P )

I recently reread "Deep Survival" by Laurence Gonzales Absolutely fascinating read that Tom Dunlap reccommended to me. I also just read a nice fantasy work called "Elfhunter" by C.S. Marks. The author is one of my father's bow customers. Last night I fell asleep reading "Once Upon A More Enlightened Time" by James Garner- A collection of Politically Corrected bedtime stories.

wife is coming home today after her few days away so I will be cleaning up the mess(es) I made, refilling the juice hug and playing on the computer until she arrives. Kinda rainy and cool here today so I dont really have any outside plans although the truck is running on fumes so I spose I could go fill up the tanks before the monday morning hurricane price hike.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You like that huh?

Stumper, what is on your reading list? I couldn't fall asleep the other night so I started reading my son's world history book. Was actually kind of interesting.

You need an economics text book for maximum efficacy. The dismal science is a great cure for insomnia.

Sorry James.

GiGi, WHatever you plan to do this day have a great one!

Thanks, Stump! We had lunch with our oldest daughter who is moving back here next month. Then, took the dog over to Coco Plum Beach to let him run before his Sunday bath. Watched a corny movie called North Shore, great surfing but kinda corny. All in all a good day, especially because we are not in the hurricane cone. (this weekend!)

I feel for the folks in Jamacia. :(

wife is coming home today after her few days away so I will be cleaning up the mess(es) I made, refilling the juice hug and playing on the computer until she arrives. Kinda rainy and cool here today so I dont really have any outside plans although the truck is running on fumes so I spose I could go fill up the tanks before the monday morning hurricane price hike.

Paul, has your wife started having any fun food cravings?

Andy, Enjoy your family time.( And GET a JOB you layabout!:P )

Hey! I resemble that remark, spank you very much! :P

At least I'm just waiting to hear back whether or not I'll have a second interview late this week or early next week. Drug test was done on Friday :roll:, FBI background check forms were completed the day of the first interviews, as well as my pre-employment tests.

Now, I wait, clean, sand, and/or paint. :)

And Gigi, how is Palmer doing?

V... not really. she is feeling overall kinda crappy most of the time, no morning sickness (yet) and about the only things food wise is that she is not interested in chicken, pork and cream style pasta sauce. if there is one thing she seems to be in to its dill pickle Lays chips, but I think thats just a passing thing. :)

And Gigi, how is Palmer doing?

This dog is the love of our lives, we take him everywhere for the most part. If he hears John ask me "are you ready to go?", he gets up and he is ready to go! He loves to go on the boat and swim at the island. Thanks for asking! :)

Good luck with the job!

Good morning Housers :D

I slept in late this morning and it was wonderful! My schedule today consists of a dentist appt at 9 (cleaning), looking at a couple jobs and then having lunch with a buddy in Sanford. What a great way to end the week. Oh, I may see if I can collect a couple receivables this afternoon.
:thumbup:

Happy Sunday friends-
No real plans today, although I think I'm going to go repossess my 200T that I haven't been paid for. I sold it to a climber friend for $200 over a month ago trying to help him out but he's never paid me and hasn't called at all. So much for trying to help out somebody who 'deserves a break'. :roll: He's had his chance and he blew it. I think that living in misery is a lifestyle choice. He makes choices on a daily basis that will ensure that he never succeeds at life. Today will be one of his many lessons in 'Life Sucks'.
:what:

The last loan job I did was my Traverse saddle. The "climber in need" moved out of the state, and took my saddle with him.

I've got to replace a leaking O-ring fuel line seal on the car that I did the intake gasket on last week:X

Ha! I just finished mowing mine, it took almost 20 minutes. ;) Mole tunnels slow me down. I gotta walk carefully or else I'll break my damn ankle!

No go on the saw repo. I couldn't find the guy at his house or his girlfriend's house. I'll catch up with him soon enough.

Back