Good Morning!

Good morning treehousers! I'm off to slay more dragons again today. I'm surprisingly sore from yesterday, spent about 9 hours in the bucket trimming on some huge old live oaks at a retail plant nursury. Lots of obstacles so every piece had to be caught and thrown down into the open spaces.

Today I also get to help out another young climber who is in the process of getting his chit together. I'm selling him an old 200T cheap ($200) so he can make a living. He also just found an old Ford F250 that he's buying. The seller is going to swap out treework for the truck so my buddy is all excited about it. Hopefully by next week he'll be ridin'. :)

Slippery as snot when an oak gets wet, down South anyhow.

Bee careful (referring to Jim Dunlap's 75 stings).

Well, we didn't work yesterday because the rain was so close. Sure enough, it didn't rain a drop until the late afternoon. It looks about nearly as bad this AM, but WTF - we're gonna go for it anyway. NOW watch the bottom fall out about when I'm in the top of the tree.

Anybody else working on this fine saturday morning?
124.gif

I am. Waiting for a buddy to show up. We're going to do a bunch of trimming and two small removals at a church. Looks like a nice easy day, nothing complicated or big.

Today I am running loader truck loads to the dump. My dump is starting to get full so its time to outsource some debris.

Recovery day today, spent all yesterday afternoon on the lake, lots of wakeboarding= lots of sore muscles today.

Looks like Butch is sleeping in late this morning. :/:

Trying to wrap up two different jobs today, after getting rained out yesterday. Most of the day will be spent running a rake and driving to the dump. This is exactly why I prefer subbing for others instead of running my own jobs.

Oh well, it's all good. :)

Had shutdown all week. Did some tree work a few days and I'm taking off today. Maybe wash the minivan.

Saturday, lets see. Estimates all morning, fix saws, work on drywall at home, lawn work, collapse.

Good Sunday morning friends. A day off and I have no idea what to do with myself. Still too hot for most outside activities except work. Waiting for the cooler (less hot) weather which is still over a month away.

I'm afraid the gas in my boat might be going stale, I may have to drain and refill the tank before I finally get the thing on the water again.

I've got several projects around the house that are on the agenda but all require money. Right now I'm trying to save a few dollars and plan ahead for winter. I'm below my YTD savings goal right now and would like to sock away a few more dollars before the end of the year. So with that on my mind I'm unwilling to go out and spend money today. Looks like another boring day sitting around the house. :(

Good Sunday morning friends. A day off and I have no idea what to do with myself. Still too hot for most outside activities except work. Waiting for the cooler (less hot) weather which is still over a month away.

I'm afraid the gas in my boat might be going stale, I may have to drain and refill the tank before I finally get the thing on the water again.

I've got several projects around the house that are on the agenda but all require money. Right now I'm trying to save a few dollars and plan ahead for winter. I'm below my YTD savings goal right now and would like to sock away a few more dollars before the end of the year. So with that on my mind I'm unwilling to go out and spend money today. Looks like another boring day sitting around the house. :(

Shoot, if you have gas in the boat, go fishing!!

I'm fixing to head out to worship at the First Church of Wal-Mart. Maybe I'll see Reed there proselytizing. :)

Back