Good Morning!

Chip truck is fixed -- we found a Muncie PTO rebuild kit yesterday. 2 of our crew stayed up all night repairing the PTO. We're (remaining 3) getting ready to load out and roll to Kansas City now. Back to work!

Who are "they"? Co-owners get a good slice of the pie. ;)

It was a bit of penance for the one who did in the PTO to have to then spend 15 hours repairing it...

If you or the other party are co-owners, they should get a good piece of the pie, especially since they buy the ingredients and oven.

Boss & I had big plans for today...rained all night...Work is underwater this morning, so day off (again).

Course is closed and checks aren't in yet.

Brought truck in for front brakes.

Guess it's time to burn breakfast...

Caught up on maint. over the last two weeks...and we do it all outdoors.

Nope...Fiddlin' Day! 8)

Well, about 3am this morning I called local dispatch....suspicious vehicle shining lights around the businesses down the road.

Actually asked if it might be one of their officers...turned out it was. They asked me how I knew..."I didn't, that's why I called, but they did have a awful lot of lights shining"...

First time I ever called the cops on the cops :|:

Got an hour in at work, now time for breakfast.

Waiting on med supply place to call me back and let me know how much, if any, of a blood pressure cuff is covered by my insurance.

more meds & stuff = time to reevaluate ins coverage I guess.

Cvs has a 30 dollar auto one, works pretty good. I've noticed medical supplies are treated differently than actual medical care and meds.

Yeah, I'm just waiting to see what they say...if nothing by monday I'll find something myself I guess.

I only have medicare and they don't cover much of anything. Plus they've lied to me before, telling me my lung screening was 100 percent covered only to result in a 700 and some odd dollar bill to me. The less I have to deal with them the better.

Hey, thanks Kyle & Brian!
For that type cost I just bought one...actually had no idea yet what I was looking for or what it might cost.
It'd been worth twice that just to not deal with "them" over it.

This thread has been too dormant.

Rain came in today. Might go do an easy, 100', no rig, fir removal, and clean up when the ground is drier. Might just start up top, and dump 5-6 logs with branches. Limb it up on the ground. Dump a spar. Skip the top handle.

Going to organize my shop some more, and work on a little drainage in the rain.

Running around the closestd large town an hour out buying a new pressure washer and trailer suspension parts . Only redeeming thing after spending 40-50 dollars in fuel to go but 3.00 parts ois hittimg my favourite burrito shop down here

Rain, so I stayed home today. Breakfast was tatertots, fried spam and jalapeños, cheese and eggs. Laying in bed atm, and listening to classical and rain. Good morning so far.

I was gonna get some groceries this morning, but decided to wait til next week. I might run short of veggies for lunch, but I can deal with it. Got breakfast at McDonalds, and picked up some lamp oil, and hot sauce. Also got canola oil for my saws from walmart. Was debating on what yard work I'd do today, but it started raining pretty good, so I guess the answer is "none". Not sure what I'll do with myself today.

edit:
Oh, and happy real time day! The world's already better, til next year anyway...

Last edited:
Back