O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Very cool deal. Looks like you made out with passing on your old loader you let me have. Now you have extenda boom, ramps, solid floor, and a lazy mans seat!

Came home to one of my goodie boxes that should arrive this week..
200 feet of All Gear Safeylite. 8)
Have that big valley oak to do. Needed a longer rope for it and some other things slated this summer :)

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0726.jpg
    IMG_0726.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 4
This is the first I am going to try other than the rope that came with the Wraptor demo. Paul has them make the static line for it. I really liked that stuff and it worked great for SRT when I had to try it :D
So I am going to try this 1/2" line and see what I think. Cary seems to like them and uses the rocket line as I recall. That is a 7/16s. I want to try the double braid 9/16 for rigging in the near future.

I'll do a little note on how it performs when I start playing on it.. First climb will be Saturday. I believe I have two more days of climbing on Monday and Tuesday. I really don't need 200' for those trees, heck an 80 footer Ddrt would suffice. Saturday is a removal and the next two are prunes. I would like to try it on some canopy work as well :D

Either or.. I may have up in the tree with me tomorrow... But it will have the honor of anchoring the large porty you made me on the base if I don't need it so much aloft.8) It will at least have the honor in the future anyway.
30 footer..

giving these two a workout this weekend. Humpy season is coming, cutting secret trails now to the good spots. We used the Woodsman Pals in AK, great tool. But the Nata, is working out pretty handy. 09-10 226.jpg

Nice tools Dave :thumbup:

I should have ordered a 36 foot.... It was just short of a cow hitch... :(
Dead eye by Nick.. Holding porty by Stehanson
It will work fine aloft though when I finish blocking the stick down. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0737ed.jpg
    IMG_0737ed.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 3
Do they come in hard and brite or humped up there?

They are just water marked. If the river is up they will still have lice on them in the lower river, but that don't last long, you know how quick they turn in freshwater.

Back