O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I got a pic of it hooked up. Although he supposedly just bought that truck also, sounds fishy...

As soon as I get everything up to speed. I'll post some pictures of it hauling and working. Was changing the coolant overflow tank which had a small crack in it. And broke one of those fancy ford coolant hoses. So bAck to the dealer tomorrow!

Some new boots came yesterday. Breaking them in sux. :lol: Just some Altama desert MIL spec for working in the bush.
4156.jpg

This came yesterday as well except I was not home to sign for it. Katy hung out at home for me so we could acquire my recent purchase.
A Stihl BR340 I found on Ebay.. Works nicely :D Starting to do more raking and blowing these days. Who wudda thunk it :lol: IMG_0674.jpg
I think I will get a new nozzle(s) for it. Runs most excellent :D

It's been used :lol: Some dings and what not. But it fired right up, good compression and strong air. I like that I can (from the looks of the IPL) put the 420 P&C on it if ever I want. Should give it a little more umph. Not that I think it needs it.

CurSED I have seen boots like that on Ebay, did you get a good deal? Do they fit true to size?

Thx, looks like the price from the link you sent is about fair, compared to the eBay ones I could find, which was limited in sizes.

cool. I am still sorta looking for one part to the MOLLE desert camo pack system but they dont seem to carry it, back to watching eBay for a decent deal. :/:

My little acquisition from my client today... It's an FS81 that was well cared for and hardly run. Should be a good unit for Seth. HO also gave me a feed head for it so Seth does not have to deal with the tap head. Or should I say I DON'T have to deal with the ground up tap head and busted shaft from banging the unit..... :lol: YA know...

Attachments

• IMG_0675.jpg
    IMG_0675.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 5
I was cruising Craigslist this morning and found a deal on an original 1968 Bullitt Mustang to match my 09. I went to check it out and struck a deal. It was still unopened in the original packaging, I opened it up and put it together this afternoon.

IMG_1847.jpg

I dont think so, I didnt see any pics though, nor broken links or anything. I will go back and check.

EDIT: I went back and reloaded the previous post, pic showed, maybe I was too hasty the first time. :)

My ex girlfriend has one, I put a dash in it for her birthday one year while she was in class. Had a 351 Cleavland crammed down in it

Back