O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

Bought myself some new straighter gaffs for my Gecko's. The original ones (shown on the right) were amazing on larger diameter stems, but I struggled with them on the small stuff. Never slipped out but just had to work at the placement constantly.

Pete I loved the original gaff style on the Gecko's. They stuck like glue for me. But I know others that feel the way you do.

New Rock Exotica chest roller. Rope walker set up. Hopeing to go caving, 500'+ rope climb out. Super cruise no hands style climbing. Well made.

Bought myself some new straighter gaffs for my Gecko's. The original ones (shown on the right) were amazing on larger diameter stems, but I struggled with them on the small stuff. Never slipped out but just had to work at the placement constantly.

How long are those straight gaffs, Pete? Measured from point to where they hit the shank of the climbing iron.

Went to Costco today, had a $50 off coupon for Quickbooks Pro, couldn't go wrong, got it for $99. Pickup up this printer for my home "office" for the same price, pretty good deals.

Went to Costco today, had a $50 off coupon for Quickbooks Pro, couldn't go wrong, got it for $99. Pickup up this printer for my home "office" for the same price, pretty good deals.

We use QB Pro at my office...great program...$99 is awesome. I am still on the 1999 version...it works so well I am afraid to upgrade.

Enjoy it.

Stopped by the saw shop today. Turned into a expensive visit. 660,460, and a 200T. :D

I usually try to stay more factual than opinionated on these forums....usually. However, it is my opinion that outside of an 088/880 that is the perfect range of saws for tree crews. For a 2 crew co.
-1 880
-2 660s
-4 460s (24" bar on 1 pair, 20" bar on other pair)
-4 200s

:thumbup: You guys already said it awesome line-up I'm currently running
1 ms200T
2 046's one 20' one 24'
1 ms660 36'
and one echo tophandle for back up that I honestly hope to never use again.

Oh yah and probably one 036 soon to be in the line-up:D

DSC03860.jpg

Picked up these yesterday, a 660 (24 and 36" bars) and a HS81T.

I have the stihl hedge trimmer too. The only trouble has been the bolts coming loose on the trimmer bar.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
LJ, I have the same hedge trimmer, so far its working fine, did you get the 30" bar for it?

instead of the hedge trimmer i got a weed eater with a circle blade. it makes big cuts and small cuts fast and easy. gets a little tiring some times but get the job done quick!

Back