O.C.G.D. Thread, part two

I tried it on in Minneapolis. It's damn comfortable, and adjustable just about every which way. Like Butch says, though, the price is a killer.

I don't know if I like it or not, having never tried it. I will wait for the Tree Housers reviews before I give it a try. I made the mistake of buying the first Glide saddle before they had some issues worked out. Sometimes its better to wait.

Is that a line tamer from Sherrill there? If it is I wanna know how well it works. :)

About that line tamer.... at a Vermeer show thingy, they said to unscrew the bottem a bit so the batteries arent active. They said those things eat batteries.

Damn Brendon, you're coming up quickly!

I found the line tamer pretty useless too.

im having to scrape out the spindles just to get my throw line through it. it has no power :(

Does yours have a little grinding stone on it? WTH is that supposed to be for?

You can file your nails with it. Brendon, make something to secure those ramps at the top, keepem' from slipping off. Mini is in cognito now!:D

yeah it has the stone, i sharpened the point of a round file and used that to grind the stone down. needs to go more though!

I stumbled on these high tech blocks while perusing a sailing site. I don't know what I'd use it for but they're so cool, I just want one!

kblock_poulies.jpg

Hmmm....you could just splice one straight to a loopie sling....They've got one with a SWL of 7 tons.

Back