In The News...

I can't read the articles, but we all know the Russians loved Trump.

Wow, a bunch of tech companies were taking advantage of a major social media platform's design to advertise through. So, what exactly was their message? No assumptions now, show some evidence of what they were actually advertising.

Last edited:
Not in my ass! Also, I seem to have misplaced my foreskin :^/

I saw that article mentioned somewhere else, but only on my periphery of attention. I kinda thought it was just troll article and/or satire, and didn't read it. WTH's wrong with people, and on what level does that make any sense?!

617RgmYEt3L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Yet another attempt to shame white people for the sins of their ancestors. All this does is cause more divide between the races.

Yeah racism still exists, but not near like it did 60 years ago when I was growing up.

In the years since the U.S. has made leaps and bounds in recognizing and doing something about racism. Just because of a few bad apples you can't toss all the good the majority of society has accomplished. It's ludicrous.

If you keep raising the issue it's going to keep festering division. More focus needs to be put on the good that has been accomplished. Not the wrongs of the past.

Olear's article, and all like it, further fans the flames of racism.

Coming from an ol' timer like me "racism" is one of those words that should be used with caution in general conversation, and reserved with more discretion when implied towards others.

Yeah people are using the word today without understanding its real meaning and implications.

Gee Mick, the only thing this Fox story states is that the count of ballots match what the machines reported. Now see the actual issues found in Maricopa county alone:

Back