In The News...

I wanted to get on the .327 bus, but ammo is not available here, and I didn’t want to get into a new caliber reloading. It is intriguing though, getting six rounds in a J-frame package.

I'm surprised you carry at work for critter threats.

As far as the psycho neighbor goes, I personally wouldn't consider going back even with a restraining order. I used to be more lenient or understanding with potential neighbor issue but for the last several years, if neighbors aren't 100% on board re custy's treework as it may relate to the neighbor (overhanging limbs for example), I just say No thanks. CV you have a 6 month backlog, why bother dealing with neighbor issues, you have plenty of work to choose from.

Reactions: Raj
FWIW, a deer got hit on the hwy the other night. Why let it suffer. I put it down.
Cow got hit on the highway once on my way home from a shoot. One of us kept with the driver checking on him and assessing his injuries while one of us put the cow down. Took three of us to remove it from the road. Responding lady sherriff was quite grateful.
Those are examples of non threats.
Just a tool Cory.

I have a variety of loads Stig. Both in .38 and .357. Funny thing is, full pop .357 has the best group. The Corbon .38 hollow points as well. I feel my .40 S&W has more.
I practice trigger pull with lighter loads. Work my way up to more velocity on silhouettes to what I carry.
Its a heavy frame, so not too bad.

Guess "full pop" manages to leave the barrel earlier, so less recoil effect?
I wanted to get that gun for my wife, but we left Cali before I could pull it off.

The fact that it’s stainless makes it heavier than my 642 Airweight. It’s just a .38, but is quite snappy even with them.

You also hear rumblings of deprecating the $100 bill. The story is they're mostly used by criminals, and no one legitimately needs $100. Bullshit. $100 isn't much money anymore. I can get a $100+ store bill without hardly trying, and I use cash for pretty much everything but online purchases. They just want to track what everyone's doing, and put it away in a nice tidy database.

Which is why they want digital currency. They want full power/control over your money.

And take it when they want to fund their huge spending habits

How can they just spend 3 trillion or whatever without the funds to back it? It's just a number in a computer, right? That's how I see it, not sure how it really works that the gov can buy what they can't afford.

Back