In The News...

That article's literally nothing. Audit results were "leaked", eh? Leaked where? By whom? Where can I review them? What's the chain of custody? Pretty much a circlejerk of horseshit.

It strikes me odd in a nation wide presidential election that the ballots can be "accurately counted" to decide the winner in just a few days, over night even, and then verifying the ballot count in little ol' Mariposa County, Az. still goes on. For over 9 months now. That strikes me odd. How long does it take to count that many ballots? It's big news!

All the media hype supporting the recount, pro or con, is a red herring.

It's my latest conspiracy theory, Folks. You're welcome.

Remember 10or so years ago, the comedian from SNL ran for State Rep in MN or somewhere? He lost but it was close so they recounted. He lost again but it was even closer. So they recounted a third time and he won! That's how the Democrats do it.

Oh, and he got kicked out of office a few years later for kiddy diddling or something. Not sure of the specifics.

I thought it was the republicans doing the recounting?

Last edited:
IF, is the disclaimer in the first sentence.

DUH, is the sound made when reading IF in the first sentence, telling me they aren't even suggesting that their own article is factually true.

I demand to be allowed to wear the religious headdress of my Q religion!

image.jpg

A uniform's a uniform. If you don't want to wear the the Marine uniform, don't join the Marines. The turban isn't the biggest deal. It looks ok, and "just works", but if they allow him, they'd have to allow me and my Q hat. Imagine looking down a rank of Marines, and seeing a half dozen different religious hats, as well as the official uniform. Might as well just showup in jeans, or maybe a 3 piece suit.

Oh, and he got kicked out of office a few years later for kiddy diddling or something. Not sure of the specifics.

Now, that certainly marks him as a leftie.
We diddle them kids all the time.

I thought I heard something this morning about a psych evaluation. I wasn't really paying attention, so I might be off the mark.

Nut cases with guns. I thought it sounded familiar...these are the guys that caused such a ruckus in the summer:

" This past summer, the Moorish movement exploded into public view, after Little posted viral TikTok accounts of her ordeal and when the police pulled over members of a militant offshoot of the group on a Massachusetts highway. That subgroup, known as Rise of the Moors, engaged in a standoff with the police for more than nine hours, claiming that because they were sovereign citizens, law enforcement had no authority to stop them. No one was injured; 11 people were arrested and charged with unlawful possession of firearms and ammunition, among other offenses. "

Yeah, she won that battle.

On a more serious note...

Back