In The News...

Sounds like a bit of an old school judge.

“Like the Swiss Army knife, the popular AR-15 rifle is a perfect combination of home defence weapon and homeland defence equipment. Good for both home and battle," the judge said in his ruling's introduction.

Y'all have probably seen this. It's older than dirt, but in case you haven't...

Chickens should be easy to protect. Some netting should keep hawks out. Sheep are a bit tougher. Raptors are my favorite birds, though the bald eagle isn't that great. I'd be pretty reluctant to shoot one. I'm generally reluctant to screw with animals doing what they do. They're just trying to make their way in the world, same as everyone else. Just have to be a little more clever than they are. Shooting isn't off the board, but it would be the absolute last step I took.

if your down to kill bald eagles and hawks for the sake of some pet chickens that places you in a certain category of low. especially coming from a guy that regularly suggests death or torture is appropriate punishment for law breakers. pass a fake 20 for cigarettes die! but kill a bald eagle cool.

getting all tied up in knot when people dont sing a song at a sport game is conservative.

not killing bald eagles is liberal.

crazy times. lol.

and nothing about that is a federal crime. i beat a dog with a bat that was attacking my chickens. picking up so much as a feather from an eagle is illegal and has been since way back when america was great.

Bob has killed 60-odd dogs?

Last edited:
You’re got damn right I have and I’m probably not done yet. There’s leash laws in this county and if dog owners don’t like them that’s not my problem. If you like your dog keep it home. I don’t see how that’s such a hard concept to understand.

Here in suburbia, we use Invisible Fence on the property and let the dogs run in town open space.

Killing 60 dogs, probably only a kill shelter has you beat. What is your go-to method?

Hmmm, wtf does this all have to do with " liberal vs conservative" values? Bullshit in my opinion. Scott what you are advocating is a vigilante elimination of Federaly protected raptors based on your situation. I thought you were a patriot and believed in all that stuff. Suddenly the Bald Eagle ( our symbol) doesn't rank much. Pretty sad in my opinion. Poultry owners should just get their act together and properly protect their birds.

I’m done with this nonsense. Y’all carry on as you see fit. I obviously think outside the acceptable box so I’ll leave y’all to it.

Back