In The News...

Farming in a desert has a price.
Building levees to keep the low lands from flooding, also has a price. When the land floods, it replentishes the aquifer. No more.
So, as we run out of water and the state keeps saving less and less of it in reservoirs, Your food prices are going to be fun eventually. I think we, as a state, produce a ridiculous amount of this nations produce.
We are already feeling the alfalfa prices rising.

The perspective on the gator was kinda weird. A part of his chest looked like his lower jaw, and he had a MASSIVE overbite. When I first saw him go by, I thought "WTF?!". I had to watch it couple times to see what was going on there :^D

What was the "misinformation"?

Is it an attempt at humor or was something credible in the news?

Heroes don't collect staggering salaries IMO...

Regarding “misinformation”, there’s a plethora of it out there.
Regarding Fauci, I’d be interested to know just who, exactly, appointed him to whatever position it is that he holds, and who in the world authorized his salary???

Every source gives a different version of the story. And both the story and its versions change so fast I can not make any sense out of what is really going on today. Pure craziness.

In the meantime I visit the House to feel the pulse of the nations issues in these forums. What the general consensus is you know. It's turns into a mine field sometimes. But then sometimes I think I read people wrong, too. Gotta work on that.

QUOTE="BeerGeek, post: 1052560, member: 6293"]
To the Housers in that left coast state of California, can you please direct me to the stash of recreational drugs the SDPD got a hold of that caused this....

[/QUOTE]

I’m as sceptical about all this gender shit as anyone, but that article is nonsense.

If you actually read it the rules they look to stick to are common sense.
If they look and dress like a woman call them Ma’am or whatever.
If they want to be searched by a woman or man then so be it and no more intrusive than a normal person.
If they have medication then make sure that goes to the cell with them.

Hardly turning the world upside down is it? I am sure the majority of police forces follow similar guidelines.

But wrap it up with other stuff so you know what to think without reading the article and you’re good to go.

Last edited:
The fact that time was wasted to write up “new rules” to deal with imbeciles is proof there’s a problem.

Meanwhile, folks are tiring of Coca-Cola’s meddling in politics...

Back