How'd it go today?

Wow! Just now catching up. Really sorry to hear all this. Amazing how things can go to shit in a flash. Like everyone else we are wishing for a speedy recovery.

Just got home... Sorry to hear of this Jim. Happy it is not worse. Hope she has a speedy recovery. You are a good man charlie brown. I am sure you will take good care of her.

Some good news.

Her hemocrit is trending back up. No transfusion tonight.

I am in a hotel, gonna try to sleep. She is comfortable.....ish and is sleeping.

I am worried about grandma with three little grandkids. Might try to bring them up tomorrow.

Wow, been away for a few days!
Wishing you and your wife all the very best Jim, glad to hear that so far she didn't need surgery for her spleen.
Getting the A team on her case helps I bet, nothing worse than indifferent medical care when its your nearest and dearest.

Older kids are with me tonight in the hotel. Giving grandma a break.

Jenn is doing better this evening. They were going to get her up today and let her sit upright, but she developed a migraine from the opiates.

Took her off one and eventually put her on hydrocodone and Tylenol.

Her headache lifted a bit and they did get her up on her bed.

She was in better spirits this evening.

Blood count is going back up as well.

Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Best of luck, Jimbo. She's lucky she has a guy like you who knows a lot about medicine/patient care to make sure the hospital stays on course.

Beautiful day to knock out some removals at the golf course. 7 removals and two trims sorted & piled. Clean up tomorrow.

Time for a fancy root beer.

Attachments

• 160908_001.jpg
    160908_001.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 36
  • 160908_002.jpg
    160908_002.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 36
Shop day today. A half dozen emails for tree work, hope a few pan out. Spoke with an old friend in some domestic trouble, awaiting a court appearance. Ask me, I know both the guy and gal and the charges against the guy are bogus, that's another story. At anyrate, due to his health and age he gave me an echo cs3000. I just had to get it from his wife......

Back