How'd it go today?

We'll have to see your resume and completed application, along with a list of qualifying certifications showing issuing body and dates of issuance, Bill. This ain't gonna be no off the cuff job, this is serious business :).

The point of being a ninja is to be able to disappear. Can't do that if I leave a paper trail for big brother.

Cool looking stuff, Dave.

That little wind storm that blew through this afternoon only lasted about 30 minutes but I already have three jobs out of it (and I haven't even left the house to look at them). I turned down another one that is 10-12 miles away, referred by a guy who is always trying to see how cheap he can get me. There goes the phone again and I'm letting that one go to voice mail. I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow. :)

You and me both,so far I have 5 in winter park and one in winter springs for tomorrow.

Where are you going to be in Winter Park? What street? My first call is in WP off Horatio, maybe I can swing by and say hello late morning (10-11ish).

As for today, I did some maintenance at one of my strata sites then went for a job interview. I think I did well in the interview, posting date is the 4th and job start is the 19th of April. See what happens.

Hope it comes through for you Paul! this the one you posted about at the historical site?

Looks like I'mm aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Damn A key is popping loose. Had to get it reset. Been accused of gorilla gripping things like screw top lids and such, but not ape typing...I was saying that it looks like I'mma gonna be the new Western WA State Parks Arbor Crew member. Lotta big trees in campgrounds and such with Phaeolus schweinitzii. Some really rotten buggers. Big and gonna go 'way. Probably a lot of laminated root disease in Doug-fir as well. Adios-ski P. menziesii.

We got back from a trip to California today. I am working to get caught up on tree bids and tree posts. This could take a while.

Where are you going to be in Winter Park? What street? My first call is in WP off Horatio, maybe I can swing by and say hello late morning (10-11ish).

Over by the forestry division off Howell branch.

Hey Brian,i guess I missed you today,I'll be over of howell branch again,this time on your side of 436.

Tomorrow I'm at Lee Road and Edgewater, then I have to run down to Orlando, then back to Lake Mary. Been running hard and the phone keeps ringing.

Yeah, after this one I got one of my own I might get started on in winter garden.I'll be on pelican bay of grand avenue and howell branch cutting a 40" dbh off a house,and taking the other half down.

I am beat, I removed the largest apple tree I have ever seen the trunk was 33" and choked to death with suckers and a smallish dead spruce. It was the dragging of the brush that killed me. I could not get the machine closer spring thaw.

Slayed it this week. I've got alot of interest and alot of really good things in the works. Business is looking up this spring.

I'm really glad to hear it, Skwishey. And I'm also looking forward to hearing what your new employee has to say about you. :/:

Lol, he'll probably call me a bucket slug. The guy's a monkey but if he signs up I'm sure he'll be very modest and laid back, he'd fit right in I think. I don't know if he's into the computer much though.

April fool's started early for me today though. Took two hours to get my bucket out of were I parked it last night. There's a nice spot to park at my new place that is just lawn, wet lawn that hasn't really dried out yet. I was planning on getting some gravel in at some point this year but I figured yesterday it had dried out enough to pull in and park. I was wrong, badly wrong. Plenty of pulling with trucks and tractors and lifting the truck with the outriggers later we got it out and then the chipper. Sucked as a way to start a Friday.

Back