How'd it go today?

I became a Grandpa last night! Ha, no extra grey hairs when I looked in the mirror this morning. But I can't seem to remember where I left my cane!

MHM.......;)
and ?

;)
how big, boy or girl, time? etc.....am i gonna have to teach you grandpa rules?

Yeah! OK I am gettin' on board with the Grandpa program. It's a baby girl, named Jaycee, born at 12:10 this morning, weighting in at 6lb 13 oz. Everyone is doing fine!

What did I miss, oh, the nurses have no idea how long she is, and didn't have the APGAR score either!

The funny thing was an EMT asked if she could watch the delivery, saying, "In case I ever have to deliver one in the Ambulance". Ummmmm, what they hell did they do to attain their certification.

Sorry but I can't get my head around all these new certifications and titles for people who don't have a clue about their field of expertise! RRRR, frustrating!

The "vengeful plan" (spoiling) is already in motion. It will be MORE fun when she's older though!!! I get a grin on my face when I think of what Dylan said about being a Grandparent!

Something to the effect that "grandchildren are grandparents way of getting even with their children for all the things they did when they were young"! Kinda poetic irony!!!!

Today brings back a lot of memories of life 21, 26 and 31 yrs ago!

Ha ha I think this ride could be a lot of fun! :evil:

Butch, the walker will have to be put on hold for a while. I have way too many things to to to brake even before I part this world. AND, I'm cheap! I have to figure out a way to make 3 old pair of aluminum crutches into a my walker!;)

I'll be damned if I didn't have to adjust one of the doors on the addition .Seems odd to me ,an electrician who hung 3 out of the 5 doors and they all worked .Here a supposed finish carpenter hung two that didn't . Good grief !:(

I finally found gloves in town almost the right size for Levi...:|: 10 or 12 stops later... Got Lilly on the first try. But luggin two small children in and out of the F350 every 5-10 minutes... SUX!
Momma should have done this while she was in the city... :roll: At least the stops are farther apart :lol:
Nice morning with the kids though.. Washed about 600 foot of rope and some prussic cord. Glove shopping.. Sit down lunch :) Oh and Katy took off with the car seats.. Yup had to run to town for them before I packed up the kids for town.. Rain mixed with snow today.. I am sooooooooo staying home now!

Pulled the skid steer home to have it for next week and replace seals in a lift cylinder get it all apart and seal kit is not the right one:X I brought the model # the ser# and the shop manual to get the right one, and they are closed tomorrow:X:X

LOL! NEVER had that happen to me:roll: Kind of like ordering parts for a machine they are waiting on, get the wrong parts and start all over. I loved when the boss told customers they could wait and the machine would be done in a few hours without really even knowing for sure what was wrong with it.
It only gets better!
Getting ready to go crash my nephews poker party, bunch of young college guys, booze and cards, what could go wrong:lol:
Should be a hoot and I need to go have some fun for a bit!

Back