How'd it go today?

God damn I had fun today. Went to NY, about 4 hrs from here, for a MX ride that some of my older buddies put together and rented a pro national track for the day. It was freaking amazing...weather was nice and riding was great.

I soooo regret not taking my camera.

Today was awesome!!! We took a trip up to Cincy for the day, and man, what a time!! First we went out to eat at Ruby Tuesday's, then we went to the mall for some fun!! Shopped around for some odds and ends, a new dog bed, and one of my work payments, an Apple Macbook Pro laptop!! And man, this thing is friggen awesome!!

Cool guys.
I had to haul a couple of church pews for a friend of mine to a yard sale that another friend was having. Helped my son change the oil in his new pickup, changed the oil in my bucket and am just finishing draining the water out of my swimming pool.

went to the RODEO!!!!
god i love being at the rodeo,
maybe its the barrell races,
maybe its the saddle broncs, definetely the bulls. i watched a bull fighter take 1 to the ribs while he helped a fella out of the way...ouch

Today was mellow. I ground some stumps for a neighbor, hung out a bit, took a nap, folded laundry, barbecues some burgers and then went to see the latest Harry Potter movie with my beautiful wife. A good day all around. Its hotter than heck still though.

Yesterday I was in Starbucks in Ceres and the hottest cowgirl I have ever laid eyes came in. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top, jeans, and boots with spurs. I eyed her up and down several times trying to spot any imperfections and without success.

Only imperfection I ran into the other day with one on a job site.. And I see her about every morning at the store... Is the skoal circle in her back jeans pocket... But HOT is an understatement! Even Katy said so.. LOL

+1

otherwise, my day went well, ended with a 2 hour talk with Dog the bounty hunter, was worth the price of admission, entertaining and intelligent. Glad I went. bad news, BIG forest fires in Kelowna (not too far from Squishie), an area I know a bunch of people, went from 15 hectares to 300 hectares in 12 or so hours. one hectare is roughly 2 acres.

thats god for you and me...the profiteers..(oh wait thats cdf) dont give them matches either, they like to make it so they can play all summer

sorry to hear your friens are near the fires....has anyone in canada got the product ...Barricade?.......best spray on fire retardent, you spray it on and leave

google it its super cool stuff, and i know a dealer who will make deals

Been laying pipe like a bastard this weekend, 1800-2k feet so far. Installing irrigation and misc other water lines.

Trenched about 13-1400' in 2.3 hours Friday afternoon with a DW RT40, hella lot nicer than a damn walk behind.

So far so good. I've been messing around with my new laptop, transferring info to it from my other Mac, etc. Around 12 we're going out to load up a buddy's trailer with wood from one of our jobsites with the skid steer. After that we're going to load the chip truck, and then hopefully call it a day.

Just got back from the First Church of WalMart and DAMN! Everything's costing more and more every week!!!

Me too. I picked up some more work pants. They are no longer carrying the Poulan bar oil in gallon jugs, just quarts at $3.47 each. :roll: I went over to the automotive section and found one gallon of Super Tech bar oil, I'll try it.

Back