How'd it go today?

Most definitely!

This one she did all by herself; baiting, landing, and letting it go. She gets MAD when you try to bait her hook for her! :lol:

Haley and I floated and swam in a large eddy on the Payette river. The water just swirls around, taking you out into the river and then back onto a large sand bar that is about a foot below the surface. We met a city firefighter/high angle rescue guy and his three daughters and hung out with them for a bit. Haley had fun with their youngest daughter, while I got to talk about ropes and gear.

I also went to the church of Wal-Mart this morning. Got 2 gal bar oil, five gal motor oil, 1 gal ATF, 2 tubes of grease and a 2.5 gal of hydraulic tractor fluid.

It was eighty some bucks and it was all of the gallons of the bar oil that they had. They had some quarts. My new motor takes 18 quarts of oil.

I'm learning to use the unread posts button finally so hopefully will get more adept at finding people's posts and responding, it only takes a couple of years right!

jp:D

Brian had to show me. Before, I'd always click the arrow on the right, the last post arrow, then read the posts backwards.

I don't know WHY I never though to click on the left hand arrow. :|:

Carl, he's referring to the button preceding each thread in the 'unread posts' list. This button takes you to the first unread post in the thread.

Wow, I thought I was the last guy to find that...... a couple years ago! Definatly one the most important buttons!

Back